- MADE IN USA - KastPro 4 carrier Spectra braid fishing line is proudly manufactured in the USA in our ISO 9001 and Aerospace AS 9100 certified facility to ensure the highest quality possible. Tested and approved by Bassmaster Elite anglers, professional fishing guides, charter boat captains, and select Team KastKing Pro Staff members.
- AGGRESSIVE “DIAMOND WEAVE” – Thin but exceptional strong “Diamond Weave” is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant. It is the perfect braid for the toughest fishing conditions such as heavy cover, vegetation, rocks, and underwater wood structure, outperforming any 8 strands braided line on the market.
- SPECIAL COATING - KastPro is coated to be color fast and has better abrasion resistance. Other brands use a water based coating which tends to merely rest on the surface of braid line and is naturally repelled by the braid material. This results in color fading and reduced abrasion resistance over time. The KastPro process uses a bio solvent based coating that penetrates and wicks into the braid for a more uniform coating with better color, coating life, and increased abrasion resistance.
- GREAT CASTABILITY – KastPro Spectra braid’s round, smooth finish delivers long, easy casts for both freshwater and saltwater fishing. It leads the industry with the thinnest possible diameters per rated breaking strength in a 4-strand braided fishing line. Low stretch properties means faster hook sets and greater sensitivity.
- BIOSPOOL –As an extra benefit to our environment, KastKing KastPro fishing lines are spooled on our KastKing BioSpools, which are made with wheat straw. Unlike plastic spools, BioSpool will decompose naturally to reduce landfill bulk. KastKing is an ICAST award-winning manufacturer.
KastKing has raised the bar for corporate environmental responsibility in the fishing tackle industry. BioSpools will break down in a landfill helping to decrease landfill bulk. KastKing BioSpools are made with wheat straw waste products and will replace traditional hard plastic spools.
Aggressive "Diamond Weave"
KastKing KastPro Braid is brute strong because of our aggressive “Diamond Weave” which increases abrasion resistance and is perfect for the toughest fishing conditions such as heavy cover, vegetation, rocks and underwater wood structure.
Made In USA
Proudly made in the USA using the finest braid machines and run by the most experienced technicians in the world ensure that KastPro braided lines are simply the best available.
Built for Extreme Conditions
Using Spectra fiber and our unique Diamond Weave process, KastPro 4 strand braid outperforms any 8-strand braided line in the market.
KastPro Spectra braid's round, smooth finish delivers long, easy casts for both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
Pro Angler Approved
KastPro is coated to be color fast and has better abrasion resistance. Our competitors use a water based coating which tends to merely rest on the surface of the braid and is naturally repelled by the braid material. This results in color fading and reduced abrasion resistance over time .
|Category||4-Strand Braid||Monofilament||Fluorocarbon Coated||Premium Mono Leader||4-Strand Braid||8-Strand Braid|
|Test LB Range||6-80LB||4-30LB||4-30LB||20-200LB||8-65LB||6-80LB|
|Spool Sizes||150Yds, 300Yds, 600Yds||300Yds, 600Yds||150Yds, 300Yds||110Yds||150Yds,300Yds||150Yds,300Yds|
|Color Options||Blue, Gras Green, Gray, Yellow, Camo, Moss Gray, Blue Camo||Black, Blue, Clear, Green, Pink, Red, Yellow||Clear||Clear||Black, Green, Blue, Yellow, Pink||Moss Green, Gray, Yellow, Blue, Grass Green|
|Unique Features||2nd Generation MultiTuf Fiber; Ultra-Thin Diameter/Zero Stretch; Unparalleled Strength and Toughness; Color Fast Technology & Abrasion Resistant Coating; Superior Castability.||Top-Notch Tensile Strength; Great Abrasion Resistance||Low visibility; Sinks Faster ; Increased Sensitivity||Great Abrasion Resistance; Super Strong; Excellent in Saltwater||Made in USA; Aggressive Diamond Weave; Bio-solvent Based Coating; BioSpool||Zero Stretch and Sensitive; Zero Memory; Color Fast; Abrasion Resistant|
|Model||500||1000, 2000,3000,4000||1000, 2000, 3000, 4000||2000, 3000, 4000, 5000||1000, 2000,3000,4000||1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000|
|Ball Bearing||5+1||5+1||7+1||7+1||7+1||10 + 1|
|Interchangeable Hand Retrieve||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Blank Technology||Composite Glass/ Carbon Fiber||IM6 Graphite||KastFlex Toray 24-Ton Carbon Matrix||24 Ton KastFlex||KastFlex Toray 24-Ton carbon Matrix||Elite Carbon & Carbon Nano Tube Resin|
|Guides & Tip Top||Stainless-steel Running Guides & Zirconium Oxide Tip Top||Stainless Steel Guides w/Zirconium Oxide Rings||Stainless-steel Running Guides & Zirconium Oxide Tip Top||Fuji O-Ring||Fuji O-Ring Guides||Fuji A-Ring Guides|
|Action||Moderate, Moderate Fast, Fast||Moderate Fast, Fast||Moderate Fast, Fast||Fast||Fast||Moderate, Moderate Fast, Fast|
|Reel Seats||Durable Graphite||Durable Graphite||Durable Graphite||High-strength Graphite||High-strength Graphite||Fuji TVS & ACS|
|Handle||Full-Length EVA||Golf Style SuperPolymer||Comfortable EVA||High-density EVA||High-density EVA||Winn Grip|
|Techniques||Multi-Purpose||Multi-Purpose||Multi-Purpose||Multi Purpose||Multi-Purpose, Great for Bass||Tournament Proven Technique Specific|
|Target Species||Multi Species||Multi Species||Multi Species||All Species||Mainly for Bass & Other Freshwater||Largemouth/Smallmouth Bass|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.