- 【Retractable Tri-fold Design】Our newer style of trekking pole features a similar design as tent poles, with a shock cord linking several lightweight shafts. They can fold up less than 14inch even smaller than the three-part telescoping pole and are typically lighter weights. We’ll provide full sets of accessories for various terrains. These are best for trail hikers, thru hikers, and uphill skiers and snowshoers.
- 【Aerospace Grade 7075 Aluminum】Our trekking poles made with aircraft grade 7075 aluminum-crucial, which withstands pressure and impacts better than carbon. A surface treatment creates a protective coating against corrosion, which provides a high level of corrosion resistance. They improve stability when navigating rough and uneven terrain, crossing a rushing river, shouldering heavy loads, or snowshoeing through deep powder.
- 【Ergonomic Design EVA Foam Grips】 Our Foam is the softest and the most comfortable. Foam provides a sure grip, handles moisture well, and insulates better during cold-weather use. Our wrist straps are adjustable, they can let you relax your grip slightly and transfer some of the pressure to your arm. This can make a difference on a long trek.
- 【Installation Tips】Our trekking poles can be adjusted in length(43 to 51 inches long). Please be careful not to exceed【STOP】when you set the desired length . Watch the video below our pictures to help you how to install trekking poles. Please confirm the screw is tightened when using.
- 【Reliable Choice & Dependence】KIAITRE as a professional brand, we put a lot of thought and care into the design and functionality of our products to make sure they are of the highest quality. We value every single customer. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We'll give you a best solution.
KIAITRE TREKKING POLES - Discovering the natural beauty of your surroundings, at your own pace.
Trekking poles are a boon in many hiking situations. By adding two additional points of contact with the ground, they improve stability when navigating rough and uneven terrain, crossing a rushing river, shouldering heavy loads, or snowshoeing through deep powder. They also activate your upper body muscles and help reduce strain and pressure on your knees, especially on descents. One oft-cited study in the 1999 Journal of Sports Sciences found that using poles on a 25-degree downhill grade decreases the compressive force on the knees by 12 to 25 percent.
Full sets of accessories in that they allow more utility from the same piece of equipment in varying terrain and weather conditions.
EVA Foam Grips & Wrist Straps
EVA Foam Grips: more comfortable and ergonomic, these provide better grip.
Adjustable Wrist Straps: let you relax your grip slightly and transfer some of the pressure to your arm.
Double Lock Design
Double lock for quick locking, more stable and secure. The flip locks can enables fast adjustment of pole lengths. Proprietary metal marbles flat top lock can set up the pole quickly.
Stable & Convenient Shock Cord
Our newer style of trekking pole features a similar design as tent poles, with a shock cord linking several Aluminum shafts. Better to keep the whole pole well balanced and stable.
Ultra Compact Retractable Tri-fold Design
Our Trekking poles can fold up less than 14inch even smaller than the three-part telescoping pole and are lighter weights. You can easily fit in your backpack luggage cases, or duffel bags.
| || || |
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.