- Fire & CO detector in 1 unit with alert modes, LED lights, & voice alarm, that states, "Fire! Fire!", "Warning! Carbon Monoxide!", or "Low Battery!"
- Ionization sensor technology - smoke detector detects invisible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire
- Protects during a power failure - combo smoke and CO alarm operates on 2-AA batteries
- Test-Hush Feature - silences the unit for approximately 8 minutes; tamper-resistant technology deters removal of the unit from the wall or ceiling
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
The Kidde Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered, Interconnect Combination Smoke & CO Alarm with Voice Alert, model KN-COSM-BA, is powered on 2-AA batteries, to protect during a power failure. Using ionization sensing technology, the combination smoke alarm detects smoke, fire, & carbon monoxide gas and warns with alarms, LED lights, & voice technology. For CO detection, the alarm will sound with 4 fast beeps and "warning carbon monoxide". For smoke detection, the alarm will sound with 3 beeps with the announcement of "Fire". A red LED will flash in unison with the voice alarm that warns of fire, carbon monoxide, & low battery. The Smart Hush feature silences the fire alarm for approximately 8 minutes. The green LED on the alarm will flash every 60 seconds in standby condition. A maximum of 24 Kidde devices can be interconnected in a multiple station arrangement, but cannot exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiation devices, of which 12 can be smoke alarms. With 18 initiating devices (smoke, heat, CO, etc.), interconnected, it is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.