- Silicone frame
- polarized lens
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- 【Polarized Kids Swimming Goggles】 The polarized lenses will block 99% of intense glare from the sun or light reflecting off flat surfaces such as lakes and seas, ensuring a better eye protection for outdoor/indoor swimming and other water sports.
- 【Comfortable Kids Swim Goggles】 Premuim & Adjustable non-slip silicone strap and flexible nose bridge allow the kids swim goggle to fit any face shape, super-soft silicone gaskets distribute the pressure evenly around the kid's eyes and provide an extreme comfort that never hurt the nose or leave a mark on the face.
- 【Advanced Anti-fog Design】 OMID swim goggles kids finish fog-free with the advanced anti-fog treatment technology to stop the lenses from becoming steamy and offer your sweatheart excellent visibility to focus on swimming under water.
- 【Professional Leak-proof & UV Protection】 Ergonomic design with 3D frame ensures a perfect fit and never allows water leak in to protect your children's eyes from irritation. OMID kids swim goggles are constructed with 100% UV protection to filter out harmful rays, which will bring them worry-free, crystal clear swims every time.
- 【180° Wide View & Easy Adjustment】 Curved Lens technology offers 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics. Quick-fit buckle for perfect fit with simple one-touch - Even while wearing.
Super Clear View & Wide Field Of Vision
Advanced curved lens technology offers the clearest possible visibility, while delivering an uninterrupted, 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics.
Premuim & Breathable Mesh Bag
Keep the swim goggles dry after swimming and safe from extrusion.
Comfortable Swimming Goggles
Goggles worn too tight will merely add pressure to the sensitive parts of the eye.
Our soft cushions distribute the pressure evenly and provide a maximum comfort, never leave red marks around eyes and nose.
OMID Lenses For Every Environment And Condition
- Mirrored -Designed to reduce brightness and glare with mirrored coated lens.
- Smoke -Designed to reduce light transmission and lower the overall brightness.
- Polarized -Offer superior glare protection and are designed for high-level light and sunny conditions.
How To Prevent Fogging?
1. Do not touch or wipe the inner anti-fog layer.
2. Make your skin cooler by splashing face and moisten goggles before swimming.
3. Swim goggles have a limited anti-fog life. A suitable anti-fog spray extends the lifespan.
4. Take a small drop of shampoo and gently rub it over the surface of the lens and rinse it out.
5. Spit on each lens and shake the goggles to make sure they are evenly coated.
How to Stop Your Swim Goggles From Leaking?
1. Inspect your goggles for disfigurement such as bent or kinked frames.
2. Store goggles in a protective bag or case to prevent them from getting bent or disfigured.
3. Adjust the strap to your head so that no gaps exist between the seal and your eyes.
4. Suction the goggles to your eyes before swimming by pressing them hard against your face. This will help prevent leaks around the edges.
5. Replace goggles if they show signs of wear.
ARE OMID POLARIZED SWIM GOGGLES WORTH IT?
The Answer Is YES:
Compare with the mirrored goggles:
- As we all know, lake and ocean surfaces naturally produce a lot of naturally polarized light, with light waves that run in one direction (horizontally).
- The mirrored goggles will remove some of the glare from the water surface, and the view is slightly darker.
- The polarised goggles have vertical light filters which will remove almost all the glare, they cut out glare while also making everything look crisper - which is ideal if you want to see what's happening underwater.
The polarized swim goggles are better for your eyes:
- Increase your visual comfort. Since your eyes won't constantly distracted by glare, it is easier to view objects in bright conditions.
- Much better clarity of vision and contrast for seeing into water.
- Reduces your eyestrain. As the always adjusting to the glare from reflections is taxing on your eyes and can lead to eye fatigue.
- Conveys colors better than regular tinted lenses & Diminishes reflections and glare.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.