- 【IC Rated】Canless recessed light from kikoly is IC rated，which is permitted to be in contact with insulation in ceilings and won't overheat or ignite surrounding insulation in the roof or overhead joist space，meaning the junction box is thermally protected.
- 【Easy Install】Our damp rated LED Slim Downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can. Cut a hole in ceiling with 1:1 hole template，only requires as small as 2 inches ceiling spaces，connect the junction box to the cable， use spring clip to fix it on the ceiling. Fits various ceilings, and joists.Hassle-free, the installation can be completed in minutes.
- 【Quality Assurance】The whole Kikoly's recessed lighting has passed various international certifications.As long as the product cannot be used normally due to quality problems, the Kikoly team will provide you with a 1-year free replacement and a 3-year warranty.
- 【Smooth Dimming with High Brightness】The slim lights use the new generation of LED chips with higher lumens and lower power.1100LM consumes 12 Watts, which equals to 110W incandescent lamp, saving you up to 88% in energy costs.Compatible with most dimmers，customize your brightness from 5%-100% .With frosted LED lens, anti-glare and anti-scratch.No flicker and hum.
- 【5 Color Temperature Options】Kikoly's recessed lighting adopted new design,the light can be set as either 2700K(soft white), 3000K(warm white), 3500K(neutral white), 4000K(cool white) or 5000K(daylight) at a time to meet your need. Just a click on the side of the box and you will choose the most-desired color that best fit in your house.
- Achieve high cost performance and absolute high quality
- Thank you for your support and trust in kikoly products. Your recognition is the driving force for the kikoly team to move forward
Why you chose us
- We strictly control the quality so that you do not need to replace your downlights frequently
- We have ten years of downlight production experience
- All the parts in the downlight we produce are developed and produced by ourselves, and we really achieve high cost performance
- After we finish production, the products will enter the aging workshop and quality inspection workshop for further inspection
- Dimming Range：5% - 100%
- Operating Temperature: 5℉ to 113℉
- Luminous Flux/ Equivalent：1050 LME/ 110W
- Suitable Damp Location
- Fits Around Joists
- No Flicker & Noise
- No Can Needed
- Aluminum back cover and aluminum ring : High quality aluminum alloy material, better corrosion resistance, impact resistance, prolong the life of lamps and lanterns
- Sponge pad : moisture-proof, protect the illumination source
- Dual color LED light bar : more energy saving, longer life, so that the lamp has more color temperature combination
- Spring：High-Quality Snap Spring Flexible and Go Seamless with the wall
- Diffusion sheet：Scattering the light flux, allowing light to be evenly distributed, supports the backlight structure and protects the optical material underneath
Compatible Dimmer recommend
Our products are compatible with most dimmers on the market：
- Lutron : AYCL-153P CLDVSL-153P-WH CT-600P CTCL-153P DV600P DVCL-153P IPLO6
MACL-153M PD-6WCL S600-P SCL-153P TG-10P TG-600P TGCL-153P
- Leviton： 6674 6681 1G44I1 1PL06 6672-1LW 6672-decora DSL06 DSM10-decora
Recommended Installation Spacing
Generally speaking, the installation spacing of downlights is controlled between 1 meter and 2 meters.
If you want the downlights to be the main light source, you need to place the downlights around the room at a spacing of 80 centimeters to 1 metre.
If you use the downlights as auxiliary lighting, the downlights should be installed within 2 meters of each other so that the light in the room will be layered and the whole room will look more beautiful.
Why is it recommended to use downlights with junction boxes
The junction box can facilitate you to connect the line and protect the safety of the line at the same time. The wires connected through the junction box will be relatively neat. The junction box itself has certain moisture-proof, dustproof and anti-oxidation effects, and the downlight safety will be greatly improved when the junction box is used
The quality of the downlight will affect the beauty of the room
Choose a good downlight to consider its lumen, color index, light efficiency, whether there is strobe, product quality and so on, and these are our production process the most attention to the place, so in your room to install our downlight will shine your beautiful room more beautiful
Everyone has different color temperature preferences for each room in the house, and the visual effects of each color temperature are also different, so our products provide you with 5 color temperature choices, you can customize the lighting environment of your house according to your own preferences
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.