- K365 - 10 INCH CANDLES: the perfect length to bring aesthetic balance to your kinara and burn time to last throughout the 7 day holiday. Perfect to pair with your Kinara. 12” candles are often too long and visually unbalance your kinara.
- K365 - CLEAN BURNING: Our Mishumaa Saba, Seven Candles, are hand-dipped, dripless and smokeless. Create a warm glow in every space.
- K365 - LONG-LASTING: Enjoy 6 to 8 hours of burn time.
- K365 - SIZE & MAKE: Candle set includes Three(3) Green, Three(3) Red, and One(1) Black candle. These taper candles are 7/8 inches in diameter with a self-fitted end. Will fit in most standard candle holders. 7 Candles each representing one of the seven principles of Kwanzaa
- K365 - MADE IN THE USA. Comes gift boxed in a Red Black and Green colored box (10.76 x 3.15 x 1.73 inches). Mishumaa Saba (Seven Candles) for your Kinara (Candle Holder not included)
Your Kwanzaa will not be complete without lighting these elegant BuyAfrica Exports (Kwanzaa 365) candles in your Kinara, one for each day of the week long holiday. These TEN INCH extended burning, unscented candles will pair perfectly with your Kinara to create an aesthetic balance between Kinara and candles. They will also be sure to last for your candle lighting ceremony every night of Kwanzaa. The Kinara, candle holder, shown in the photo is NOT included. These are unscented taper candles. Candle set includes Three(3) Green, Three(3) Red, and One(1) Black candles. These tapers are beautifully designed and colored. They add a touch of elegance to any gathering! Due to the nature of the dipping process involved in making taper candles, base size may vary. Candles are 10” (Ten Inches). Burns 6-8 Hours. Kwanzaa is an African-American non religious holiday that is celebrated December 26 to January 1. Kwanzaa is a combination of Continental and Diasporan African cultural elements. The Continental African cultural elements were taken from each region of Africa. Kwanzaa is rooted in both the cultural values and practices of Africans on the Continent and in the United States. All of the elements of Kwanzaa are named in the Kiswahili language. Each day of Kwanzaa is assigned a principle, the Nguzo Saba. The Nguzo Saba, Seven Days, of Kwanzaa are: Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamaa, Nia, Kuumba and Imani. Day 1, Umoja means Unity. Day 2, Kujichagulia means Self-Determination. Day 3, Ujima means Collective Work and Responsibility. Day 4, Ujamaa means Cooperative Economics. Day 5, Nia means Purpose. Day 6, Kuumba means Creativity. Day 7, Imani means Faith, to believe with all our heart in our people, our parents,our leaders and the righteousness and victory of our struggle. THE ASSEMBLY & LIGHTING- The three Red Candles are placed on the left of the Kinara. The Black Candle is placed in the center with the tree Green Candles on the right side of the Kinara. The Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.