- Evocon COR-TEC grips feature the same "grip zone" dimensions as LEKI Aergon grips for all day trail comfort, support and control. COR-TEC grip material is 80% natural ground cork and 20% plastic for a more durable, biomechanical design. Built in 8deg Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants.
- Next generation SpeedLock Plus lever locking mechanism offers quick, reliable length adjustments even with gloved hands and is more user friendly thanks to the raied "speed dial" to crank up the holding power when needed. No tools required! Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 16mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 14mm lower shafts.
- LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field. Air-textured "no bulk" security strap maintains design dimensions of grip; efficient wicking and fast drying; adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles.
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place.
- Anti Shock - LEKI's innovative Dynamic Suspension System neutralizes pole plant shock and vibration right at the point of impact for comfortable support and shock absorption reducing peak impact by approximately 40%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.