- LEKI's PREMIER CARBON ADJUSTABLE LENGTH WALKING CANE- Ultralight carbon shafts with user friendly length adjustment locks make this single staff a perfect companion in town or on the trail.
- ULTRALIGHT 100% HIGH MODULUS CARBON FIBER SHAFTS- Three (18, 16, 14mm) carbon shaft sections provide a minimum packed length of 63cm and a user adjustment range of 63-120cm. Weighing only 240g.
- LEKI'S STRONGEST LEVER LOCKING SYSTEM- LEKI's SpeedLock 2, the length adjustment lock, provides the maximum holding power for preventing accidental pole length collapse. A simple round dial increases or decreases clamp tension and the lever simply locks the desired length into place.
- AERGO-MED GRIP PROVIDES SURFACE AREA COMFORT FOR HAND, PALM AND FINGERS- LEKI's AergoMed grip, with hollow shell cavity and large surface area, provides a seemless and smooth surface for all day comfort and load distribution across hand, palm and fingers.
- RUBBER TIP, MICRO BASKET AND CARBIDE FLEXTIP- LEKI's Trekking Rubber Walking Tip provides a sure-footed bite on hard surfaces, remove it and beneath is the Carbide Flextip which is ideal for off-roading and trail hiking. Micro basket prevents sinking into soft ground.
Extremely fast and easy adjustment of the pole length. The SpeedLock 2 lever locking mechanism offers quick, reliable length adjustments even while wearing gloves and is super user friendly thanks to the "speed dial" to crank up the holding power when needed. No tools required!
- 33% smaller, 25% lighter and 20% higher holding force than SpeedLock 1.
Legend Black Carbon
Noble and very light Carbon pole for seniors. Thanks to the Speed Lock 2 system, the pole can be adjusted quickly and effortlessly between 63 cm and 120 cm, which makes it the ideal companion for trips and excursions. The Aergomed handle with its ergonomic shape lies smoothly in the hand and is gentle on the palm and forearm muscles.
- LEKI contributes to the protection of the atmosphere by using water-based paint systems and introducing emission-free powder varnish technology.
- All processed coatings and printing inks are free of compounds containing heavy metals and harmful AZO dyes.
- LEKI products are developed and designed in the headquarter in Kirchheim/Teck, Germany.
- With over 250 patents, LEKI has introduced more innovations and filed more patents than any other pole manufacturer in the outdoors and ski industry.
Its ergonomic shape provides comfortable support while walking. Includes a convenient strap.
100% High Modulus Carbon shaft sections for reliable, lightweight performance in all conditions.
CARBIDE FLEX TIP
LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide precise pole use and secure hold on nearly all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure.
RUBBER TIP TREKKING
Vulcanised Rubber Tip for perfect grip on asphalt, concrete and indoors as well as a low-noise pole plant.
CARBIDE FLEX TIP
RUBBER TIP TREKKING
|Shaft Material||Carbon Ø18/16/14mm||Carbon Ø 18/16/14mm||Aluminum (HTS 6.5) Ø18/16/14mm||Aluminum (HTS 6.5) Ø18/16/14mm||Aluminum (HTS 6.5) Ø18/16/14mm|
|Length||85 - 100 cm||63 - 120cm||63 - 120 cm||63 - 120 cm||46 - 90 cm|
|Packed Size||38 cm||63 cm||63 cm||63 cm||46 cm|
|Antishock System (DSS)|
|ELD | External Locking Device||✓|
|Length Adjustment Lock||Speed Lock 2||Speed Lock 2||Speed Lock 2||Speed Lock +||Super Lock System (Twist-Lock)|
|Basket / Tip||Trekking (Micro) | Flex Tip (Short) | Rubber Trekking Tip||Trekking (Micro) | Flex Tip (Short) | Rubber Trekking Tip||Trekking (Micro) | Flex Tip (Short) | Rubber Trekking Tip||Flex Tip (Short) | Rubber Trekking Tip||Trekking (Micro) | Flex Tip (Short) | Rubber Trekking Tip|
|Weight||227 g||240g||277 g||277 g||228 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.