- The NEW LEXIN MOTO FT4 Bluetooth communication device is designed for all riders that want to be seen, safe and connected with the best audio! This kit includes all accessories you need to fit an open face, modular, or full-face helmet.
- With the LEXIN MOTO FT4, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to music or voice instructions from GPS navigation, and activate wireless Intercom mode for rider-to-rider or With the LEXIN MOTO FT4, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to music or voice instructions from GPS navigation, and activate wireless Intercom mode for rider-to-rider or rider-to-passenger intercom talk within a range of 1.2 Miles (2000 Meters) If four units are connected.
- The LEXIN MOTO FT4 is compliant with Bluetooth Specification V4.0 supporting the following profiles: Headset Profile (HSP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP), and Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). This unit supports universal pairing with almost every Bluetooth headsets on the market. The user can activate Siri or S-Voice from the main unit for voice dialing and other voice commands. The FM radio tuner is built into the main unit and allows for station scanning.
- Superior digital sound quality has been achieved with our high fidelity, non-ported, and ultra-slim helmet HD speakers. This headset also provides the industry's best combination of wind and ambient noise reduction with the miniature boom microphone with advanced noise cancellation.
- The main unit is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion/polymer power cell that provides 10-15 hours of active use from a full charge. Standby time is over a week. Featured snow and ice proof, the LEXIN MOTO FT4 can even work in the freezing cold day about -3°F with all day battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.