- ❤️ Ideal for the tattoo artist: Allow you copy the designs onto stencil paper quickly and efficiently just in a few easy steps. Copy your design to skin perfectly without error.
- ❤️Fast and Lightweight: This printer weighs only 1.17kg and can be quickly moved and easy to storage, give you more convenience. Copier also set up for use with A4 and A5 paper sizes.
- ❤️More economical: No replacement parts and no ink needed, Life Basis tattoo stencil copier has no Bulbs, Cylinders, or Heating Elements, more economical than other traditional tattoo machines.
- ❤️Multiple settings: Mirror copy and normal copy with overheating warning, you can choose between Mirror, Photo, and two Deepness (I & II) settings to fit your stencil copying needs. ( Deepness I & II for fine line and heavy line )
Life Basis tattoo stencil thermal transfer machine allows you to take your design straight from the original drawing to stencil paper in a few easy steps, then you can transfer it onto the skin, saving time and money. Lightweight, simple, reliable copier that will make your life easier!
Why choose Life Basis?
Life Basis tattoo transfer copier is lightweight and fits neatly on any desk, counter, or work area. And it weighs only 1.17kg, you can even carry it while you travel. This thermal transfer machine is reliable and affordable and a necessity for any tattoo shop! Stop tracing your outlines by hand. And you don't need to spend 30 min tracing an outline anymore!
Rapid prototyping, perfect copy, no more waiting, delicate design, no harm to the skin. No replacement parts, and no need to worry about the future costs of replacing necessary and expensive parts, you can be your own tattoo artist and make the tattoo creation anytime anywhere as you like.
HOW TO USE THIS PROFESSIONAL TATTOO TRANSFER MACHINE
1. Select your favorite pattern and type it on a blank paper.
2. Prepare the transfer paper and the drawing paper, turn the machine on.
3. Remove the protective layer of the transfer paper.
4. Put the yellow side of the transfer paper into the transfer paper input mouth.
5. Put the printed pattern into the document feeder.
6. Set up the copy mode, press the copy button.
*Note: Gently lift the transfer paper to make printing smoother.
If the warning signal sounds and the ERROR light works, the machine will stop copying immediately.
Operation Panel Introduction
Mirror: The key shifts between two kinds of light situations. Mirror Copy and Normal Copy. The default situation is Mirror Copy. When the mirror copy function starts, the mirror light works.
Error: The light is to show that something wrong happened on the machine. When the TPH is Overheating, the light goes on.
Normal: The key shifts between two light situations. When the normal copy function starts, the normal light works.
Deepness 1: The key is to set the copied documents by Deepness 1. When Deepness 1 works, Deepness 2 goes off.
Deepness 2: The key is to set the copied documents by Deepness 2. When Deepness 2 works, Deepness 1 goes off.
1. Before using the mirror copy function, you should wait a few seconds for TPH heating; when the page is printed, the white paper of the copying paper should be stuck to TPH.
2. If you want to stop the copying mission, please press the key "STOP".
3. If the warning signal sounds, ERROR lights works and stop copying immaturely.
4. The Tattoo Thermal Copier is NOT suitable for the patterns with complex shadows and only can show a single effect.
For machine printing random line or black line problem, please restore default setting & clean roller regularly! You can try this solution:
1. Press the "stop" button for 3 seconds, then you will hear a beep;
2. press the "mirror" button;
3. press the "copy" button.
For the problem of a paper jam, if the machine overheats, the paper will jam, please wait for the machine to cool down before using.
1x Tattoo Transfer Copier Machine
1x English Instruction manual
1x Power Cable
10pcs Tattoo Thermal Paper
Life Basis Tattoo Paper Transfer Machine
Recording Mode: TPH
Scanning Mode: CIS
Effective Scanning Width: 210 mm
Document size: A5-A4
Document Type: Fine/Photo
Document Thickness: 0.06 mm-0.15mm
Power: AC 110V-220V; 50Hz/0.46A
Power Consumption: Standby 5W
Scanning Resolution: Horizontal: 8 dot / mm, Vertical(Standard)7.7 line/mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.