- GREAT HEAT RESISTANCE – Made of a high grade leather and soft cotton liner which is designed to withstand and protect against high temperatures.
- INDUSTRIAL DURABILITY – The glove design features a high grade leather exterior, kevlar threading, leather reinforced stress points and a fully lined interior to withstand daily exposure to heat, flames, spatter or sparks.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – The soft cotton hand liner and straight thumb design enhances comfort and fingertip sensitivity. The inside cuff is lined with a twill cotton which absorbs moisture during use.
- USED BY PROFESSIONALS – This glove model is used by professional fabricators on a daily basis.
- Recommended for Stick welding (SMAW), Mig welding (GMAW), Flux-Core welding (FCAW) or other high temperature applications
General purpose welding gloves are made of heat and flame resistant split Cowhide for all types of welding. Includes sock lining for added comfort, Kevlar stitching and welted seams for extended durability. Additional thumb pad in high wear area increases glove life. The black split cow hide with red flame pattern adds a sense of style.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.