- Avoid lockouts: hide a key for emergencies or lockouts; safely hide a key, cash or notes for friends, family, Neighbors, and children
- HEAVY DUTY MAGNETS: two heavy duty magnets hold on to any steel surface; strong enough to be placed underneath a car and survive rough terrain
- Durable: and rugged black plastic case with easy-slide lid keeps key secure and dry
- Permanent mount option: self-tapping screw for easy mounting, no drill required
- FITS EXTRA LARGE: transponder and rubber-headed keys; dimensions are 2-3/16 inch (W) x 4-3/8 inch (L) x 7/8 inch (H); Inside cavity is 3/4" deep
The Jumbo magnetic key hider was built to fit extra-large transponders and rubber-headed keys. With so many of our customers asking for a larger key hider, we developed one that could contain over-sized keys and can still be discreetly stored under a car, outside your home, or wherever you may need it. Safely hide keys for emergencies, lockouts, or for friends, family, and children. Often used for spare keys, This key hider is compact enough to be hidden out of sight, but spacious enough for even the largest keys or transponders. This key hider will fit most extra-large keys, transponders, and other objects. The durable plastic box with easy-slide lid keeps keys secure and dry. Two strong, heavy-duty magnets allow it to be secured to any steel surface and not be easily removed. A permanent mounting option is available for those who want the box secured at one location for an extended period of time. The self-tapping screw allows for easy mounting without a drill and is exclusive to the lucky Line design. Waterproof case can withstand rough terrain, rain, and the outdoor elements. The case is rust-resistant and seals out water and dirt, protecting the contents inside. Available in multiple sizes and shapes to suit your needs. This jumbo key hider is a convenient and safe means of storing your keys within reach in case the need arises. Lucky Line Products s the highest quality products that promise to deliver satisfactory results. We have been manufacturing products since 1961 and we continue to develop new products and provide exceptional service every day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.