- For use with incandescent and halogen bulbs only
- Saves energy by automatically turning off a fan or light
- Use with exhaust fans
- Use with lighting to ensure lights are never left on for a long period of time
- Controls a 3 Amp fan or up to 600 W/VA (5 A) of incandescent/halogen or magnetic Low-Voltage lighting
- Tap on to start timer, touch rocker to adjust countdown time
From the Manufacturer
The Maestro countdown timer by Lutron is the ideal energy-saving control for any room with an exhaust fan or light. Set the timer to turn off your fan or lights automatically after five to 60 minutes. Softly lit orange LEDs indicate the time remaining before it turns off. A great application for this timer is your bathroom. Ideally, exhaust fans should run for 10 or 15 minutes after a shower to reduce mold and mildew growth. By replacing your current on/off switch with a Maestro countdown timer, your fan will automatically turn off and never be left on by mistake. You can also use the Maestro countdown timer in your garage to keep the lights on as you get into your vehicle and it will turn off automatically after you leave. Save energy by using in closets, attics, basements, and other low-traffic areas to ensure the light is never left on for a long time. Its coordinating Claro wall plate (CW-1-WH) is sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.