- Maine Man’s Natural Sea Shells for cooking, baking and serving food, condiments, appetizers, small bites and dessert with an eye-catching presentation
- Made of natural scallop shells; harvested from the waters of Ireland and Scotland; safe for microwave and oven, under the broiler, and on the grill
- Perfect for baked scallops, grilled shrimp, crab imperial, hors d’oeuvres, individual sides of seasoned olive oil for dipping bread, and more
- Bake and serve right in the shell; great for crafting projects and as garden decorations, too; measures approximately 4-inches
- Set includes 4 natural sea shells for baking; durable and reusable; heat safe to 482-degrees Fahrenheit; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
"Maine Man’s Natural Sea Shells, harvested from the waters of Ireland and Scotland, are perfect for cooking, baking and serving foods. Like decorative baking dishes, these natural seashells put the culinary spotlight on food for an eye-catching presentation. They’re heat safe and can be used in the microwave and oven, under the broiler, and on the grill. Bake and serve right in the shell! Perfect for seafood dishes, like baked scallops, grilled shrimp, crab imperial and lobster newburg, or for party hors d’oeuvres and appetizers, small bites, desserts and individual side dishes of condiments, sauces, seasoned olive oil (EVOO) for dipping bread, and more. A great addition to cooking accessories and grill tools, they perform beautifully for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, for fun and effortless entertaining with family and friends. They’re great for crafting projects and as garden decorations, too. Heat safe to 482-degrees Fahrenheit, reusable and durable. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Includes 4 natural sea shells for baking. Each measures approximately 4-inches. "
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.