- A Better Fit For A Better Night’s Sleep - This lightweight, mummy-style sleeping bag is a must-have for cold nights in the outdoors. To make sure you have extra room to stretch your feet, we’ve even constructed it with an anatomically shaped footbox for optimum warmth and comfort.
- Stay Warm And Dry On Damp Nights - Our Ironwood Sleeping Bag has been EN tested to provide warmth in temperatures as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Made with 650-fill power down with Down Defender to improve water resistance, this bag is comfortable even in wet conditions. Additionally, its ground-level side seams and hood draw cord help regulate heat.
- Extra Features For Extra Performance - Snags are a drag. To prevent snagging, we’ve constructed this mummy bag with a snagless insulated draft tube and a full-length, locking YKK two-way zipper with anti-snag slider. A zipper garage also helps keep the zipper closed and away from skin.
- Innovating To Improve The Human Experience - Marmot strives to deliver best-in-class warmth, protection and ease of use on every product. This mummy sleeping bag features an internal stash pocket for easy access to small gear, as well as two hang loops and a stuff sack for convenient transporting and storage.
- We Have You Covered - With Marmot, we warrant every product we make to be free of manufacturer defects. The best part is you do not need to register your product. Our lifetime warranty covers you from the moment you purchase our apparel or equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.