- ⭐Unique and Luxurious Design: Stylish and extraordinary, round and sleek lines, especially the edges where your fingers hit are smooth for safe use. This perfect looking cutlery set is essential for the impeccable table setting to impress family and friends, appropriate for formal events or everyday meals.
- ⭐Silverware Set For 4: Provides you with all you need to have a great dinner . The kit consists of 20 pieces; 4 dinner spoons, 4 dinner forks, 4 dinner knives, 4 dessert forks and 4 tea spoons.
- ⭐High-Quality Materials: This flatware set have high hardness, no distortion, durable construction. Will not rust, corrode as it is Made of high standard stainless steel.
- ⭐Easy Care and Dishwasher Safe: High quality stainless steel silverware make them easy to wash, your proper care can make this utensils set always looks as good as new, and enable it to last for many years.
- ⭐Come With a Nice Window Box : Makes a great gift presented in the nice box for family and friends. Great gift for Thanksgiving/ Christmas Eve/ Christmas/ New Year's Day.
Bysta 20-Piece Silverware Set
This 20-piece silverware set is an indispensable flatware set for someone who who pursue quality of life. Made of high-grade 18/0 stainless steel without harmful substances. With the high quality and luxurious design, this is Whether you need it for some special occasion.
Make your dining table stand out with a silverware set. Inspired by minimalist elegance, the stainless steel silverware set is designed to beautifully blend into any setting.No cheap-looking gaudy detailing here. Just simple design with clean lines that come off as timeless.
Guidelines to help you care for your flatware set
1.Please wash the silverware set with warm soapy water before first using to wash off any processing residue left from manufacturing. After each use, promptly wash or rinse your flatware with hot water and dry it. Make sure your flatware is completely dry before you store it.
2.Do not leave your flatware sitting in water, as soaking can permanently damage the metal.
3.If you put the flatware in the dishwasher, keep detergent to a minimum, remove the flatware from the dishwasher before the dry cycle, and then dry items completely with a soft towel.
4.If you hand-wash your flatware, use a mild detergent.
5.If using daily: Store flatware in a moisture-free drawer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.