- Meant for connecting audio/video components, like DVD players, Blu-Ray players, satellite receivers, game consoles, DVR’s, cable boxes and more to TV’s or projectors.
- 1080i-capable cable neatly bundles 5 connectors on each end: 3 video (red, blue and green signals) and 2 audio (left and right stereo), resulting in a genuine home theater experience.
- Durably assembled to maximize signal strength and conductivity, like a flexibly soft PVC jacket, gold-plated RCA connectors and dual-shielding.
- Crafted for a contemporary and practical design, including a high-grade nylon sleeve and color-coded molds.
- This product by Mediabridge is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Mediabridge component video cables with audio connects a DVD/blu-ray player, satellite receiver, game console, DVR, cable box & other a/V component to a TV or projector. This 1080i-capable cable neatly bundles 5 connectors per end: 3 video (red, Blue & Green signals) & 2 audio (left & right stereo), resulting in a True HD home theater presentation. Built for maximum signal strength & conductivity, this coaxial cable includes a flexibly soft PVC jacket, gold-plated RCA connectors & Dual-shielding. That way, a crisp, clean picture & sound is maintained. A sleek nylon sleeve & practical Color-coded molds make installation simple, without sacrificing wall space. Product Features - connects a/V components to TV's or Projectors - coaxial cable that supports resolutions up to 1080I - 5 connectors per end: 3 video (red, Blue & Green signals) & 2 audio (left & right stereo) - flexibly soft PVC jacket, gold-plated RCA connectors & Dual-shielding - high-grade nylon sleeve & compact Color-coded molds compatibility devices with component video & left/right audio ports, like a DVD/blu-ray player, satellite receiver, game console, DVR, cable box, TV & projector installation plug-&-play: each connector is Color-coded to match the ports on compatible devices. For example, the Green molded connector is meant to be plugged into a Green port; the Blue molded connected should be plugged into a Blue port & so on notes - verify your devices are equipped with 3 ports for component video (labeled "Y”, "Pb/CB” & "PR/Cr”) & 2 ports for audio (labeled "L” & "R”) - HDMI is a different interface for a/V transfer and isn't supported by this cable - not a composite cable, which only has 1 video connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.