- BLACK PLASTIC RESTORER: Gives your non-painted exterior trim and plastic a “like new” look with long-lasting durability
- TRIM GLOSS: Creates a rich darkness and shine that lasts for weeks and withstands washing and rain
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Breakthrough clear coat UV protection provides outstanding, durable protection that helps prevent aging
- FAST DRYING: Non-greasy formula dries fast and doesn’t streak when wet
- VERSATILE USE: Ideal for all exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber trim such as bumpers, moldings, door handles, rearview mirror housings and windshield cowlings
Meguiar’s Ultimate Black trim restorer gives new life to all exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber trim such as bumpers, moldings, door handles, rearview mirror housings and windshield cowlings. With breakthrough UV clear coat technology, Ultimate Black significantly outlasts conventional protectants and trim care products, providing a darkness and shine that lasts for weeks and withstands washing and rain. Our non-greasy formula dries almost instantly and will not streak when wet.
Meguiar's Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer brings new life to all exterior plastic, vinyl, and rubber trim such as bumpers, moldings, door handles, rear-view mirror housings and windshield cowlings. Utilizing break-through UV clear coat technology, Meguiar's Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer significantly outlasts conventional protectants and trim care products. This durable formula dries almost instantly, is non-greasy and will not streak when treated surfaces get wet. With Meguiar’s Ultimate Black quickly make trim and plastic look-like new, create a rich darkness and shine, and provide outstanding, durable UV protection.
Taking Care of the Interior and Exterior Trim
Eventually, a vehicle’s exterior trim will suffer from sun exposure and its effects. Black and dark gray surfaces will begin to lose their color and develop a dull look. However, with Meguiar’s Ultimate Black, restore the look of a vehicle’s trim, without worrying about leaving a greasy residue. Ultimate Black has advanced hybrid polymer technology that seals non-porous surfaces with exceptional UV protection to prevent further damage. These advance polymers restore the dark color of the trim.
A Few Tips About Applying Ultimate Black
Meguiar’s Ultimate Black was formulated so that there is little need to use too much of it to get great results. A dime size drop on a foam applicator is enough to take care of small sections at a time. Keep the following points in mind when working with Meguiar's Ultimate Black: the surface must be cleaned and dried thoroughly, a little bit goes a long way, and the product will be dry to the touch in 5 to 10 minutes.
Applying Ultimate Black
For best results, apply to a clean, dry and cool surface. Wash the car or use a detailer like Meguiar’s Ultimate Quik Detailer to clean the trim before applying Ultimate Black.
- 1. Apply a small amount of Ultimate Black on a 100% cotton terry cloth towel or foam applicator pad.
- 2. Apply Ultimate Black evenly and thoroughly to the desired exterior trim area.
- 3. Wipe off any excess Ultimate Black with a clean towel. NOTE: 2-3 applications may be needed for neglected areas.
Do not apply to glass, paint, tire tread, leather and motorcycle or bicycle seats. Please keep off clear plastic. Not for use on surfaces where a slick or glossy finish is not desirable.
Payment & Security