- SHARP AS A TIGER’S TOOTH & DURABLE AS A ROCK - German high carbon stainless steel, hand-polished edges, precision tempering. Blade is ground to 16-degree edge. Every blade goes through our precise heat treatment which brings out the best qualities of the steel allowing the blade to take a remarkably sharp edge. Cuts iron like mud!
- ALL-IN-ONE KNIFE SET - MIDONE 17-piece kitchen knife set meets all cutting needs, includes: 1 PCS 8" Chef knife, 1 PCS 8" Carving knife, 1 PCS 8" Bread knife, 1 PCS 6" Santoku knife, 1 PCS 5" Utility knife, 1 PCS 3.5" Paring knife, 6 PCS 4.5” Steak knives, 1 PCS Pizza knife and scissors, peeler, knife sharpener and acrylic stand.
- FOOD-GRADE CARBON BASED COATING - The surface of the knife is High polymer precision coating developed by Dr. Takahashi, refuse stains or pitting. The ergonomically designed serrated steak knife makes the meat cut smoother and taste more delicious. Gives you an incredible taste bud experience!
- MODERN STYLING YET CLASSIC DESIGN - Easy to clean and store, the knife set is equipped with a sharpener, peeling scissors and acrylic. After use, wash your knives by hand, and immediately wipe the knives with a soft, dry cloth or paper towel until there are no water stains.
- FOR GOOD LUCK - Excellent cool black appearance, sophisticated yet elegant. They are the perfect gift for any occasion. 7*24 hours at your service, 24-month worry-free shopping. Enjoy health, enjoy life.
Chef Knife / Santoku Knife
The different knife types that can be used for chopping, mincing, cutting and dicing just about any ingredient except large bones.
Bread Knife - Ideal for Slicing Bread
A sharp 16 degree edge, it easily grips and cuts through cake, crusty bread, bagels, pastries. It's perfect gift for the bakers!
Development to dial in the specific heat treatment process that would ensure our knives are both hard enough.
Tips about Knife Maintenance
1. Before first time use, please clean the knives, please avoid direct contact with blade edge!
2. Please don’t use dishwasher, hand wash and non abrasive cleansers recommended.
3. Don't use a scouring pad on stainless.
4. After washing, to maintain the lifespan of your knives, please wipe them right away with a soft clean dry towel or paper towel until it left no fingerprints and water stains.
5. Careful when using and storing. After each use please clean and store in knife holder or safe place, store away from children reach.
|Types||Number of Pieces 7||Number of Pieces 17||Serrated & Non-serrated Blade||Serrated Blade|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.