- The Name Says it All: Sized between a paring knife and a chef knife, this underrated blade can do it all. It’s a versatile medium-sized option appreciated by most chefs.
- Premium Steel: The cooking knife is crafted from AICHI AUS-10 steel which offers a superior balance between long lasting sharpness and durability with 2x the carbon content of some other “premium” chef's knives.
- Ideal for Mid-Sized Tasks: The kitchen utility knife is a midsized tool that’s perfect for basic chops, appetizer boards, and kitchen helpers. It’s larger than a paring knife but smaller than a chef’s knife, making it easy to swap in for either with controlled, precise cuts.
- Unique Design: A distinctive sloped bolster shape encourages a proper and safer "pinch grip” for better comfort and control. The chopping knife also features a more acute 15 degree angle for a noticeably sharper cutting face.
- Unmatched Value: We could charge more for our kitchen knives, but that would be wrong. We believe in using the best materials possible and selling directly to you at a fair and honest price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.