- Brake Bleeding Made Easy! Our brake bleeder kit has been designed to make brake maintenance as easy as possible and help you get the job done from your garage without making excess mess.
- How It Works: It couldn't be easier to use! Just attach the valve on out 12" brake bleeder hose to your brake system open the valve and pump a few times on the brake until the fluid hose is full with no air bubbles
- Includes Magnet Mount And Hanging Lanyard: No need to hold the bottle, Just attach to a magnetic metal surface OR use the lanyard to secure the bottle in an upright position to capture the brake fluid.
- High Quality & Durable: Our brake bleeder kit is manufactured from durable oil resistant plastics with a flexible 12'' fluid tube and extra strong magnet.
- For Use With All Brake Systems: Easy to use with all types of brake systems including cars, motorcycles, ATVs, dirt bikes, scooters,
Brake Bleeding Kit By Mission Automotive
Pressure bleeding of brake and clutch hydraulic systems is recommended by most manufacturers and our one man brake bleeding system makes this task easy without creating an excessive mess!
Our kit has been designed to last and features a durable PVC/polypropylene 16oz fluid bottle, magnet mounting & durable metal lanyard, high quality brake bleeder valve and a flexible 12'' fluid tube.
How To Use
1) Connect the brake bleeder hose to the fluid catch bottle
2) Attach the brake bleeder valve to the brake furthest from the master cylinder
3) Secure the bleeder to bottle to a metal surface using the magnet or hang in a vertical position using the lanyard
4) Open the bleeder valve on the vehicle and press down on the brake pump pedal several times
5) Wait until the brake fluid hose is full with no air bubbles and then close the bleeder valve. Repeat this step with other wheels
6) Fill your master cylinder reservoir with brake fluid. If unsure, refer to vehicle manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.