- Fluid is dispensed under pressure down through the master cylinder, while air and old fluid are expelled through the bleed screw(s)
- Integrated manual pump adds air above the fluid level to prevent aeration
- Internal pump components are sealed against exposure to fluids
- Integrated safety and manual pressure relief valve
- Includes seven master cylinder adapters (with storage case) to connect to most American, Asian and European cars and light trucks
Mityvac is a brand of automotive diagnostic and service repair tools since 1971. Beginning with the design and patent of a single hand-held vacuum pump intended for medical applications, its uses broadened to include automotive diagnostics and service as well as industrial and consumer applications. Model MV6840 is a professional hydraulic brake and clutch bleeding system that includes a fluid dispenser with manual pump (MV6400) and a kit containing seven master cylinder adapters (MVA6850). It forces new brake fluid down through the master cylinder, while air and old fluid are expelled through the bleed screw(s). A pressure gauge on the dispenser allows control of the system pressure, and the pressurized reservoir allows the operator hands-free movement to the bleed screws. Mityvac offers the products and systems you need for any brake and clutch bleeding application, air induction cleaning and compression testing, cooling system evacuation or refill application, for fluid handling and diagnostic applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.