- Capable of high-end performance – a bike designed for riders with intermediate skills all the way up to Pro – the Mongoose Title Elite 24 BMX race bike is a level above our popular Title series. Suggested rider height is 5’7" and over
- Professional-grade 6061 Tectonic T1 biaxial hydroformed and butted aluminum frame with 86mm BB shell, 3D forged 10mm dropouts and internal cable routing. 21.77” top tube length and frame weight of 3.44 lbs
- The Title Elite’s drivetrain features 175mm 2-piece 24mm hollow spindle alloy cranks with a 42T aluminum chainring and BB86 press-fit sealed bottom bracket
- The wheelset features Arisun XLR8 24” tires mounted on Xposure Infinity XD aluminum double wall rims with 10mm hollow axle sealed front hub and 18T cog sealed bearing cassette rear hub
- Aluminum linear pull brake and Radius aluminum brake levers offer precision speed control, while the 6.5" 4130 chromoly handlebar and fork are joined by a 50mm stem and sealed bearing headset to combine for maximum steering performance
For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose was born from BMX Racing with products that push the limits of what a rider can do on the track. Our latest line of BMX race bikes, the title series, have been designed using that same race pedigree. Designed for beginner-level riders, the Mongoose Title Pro gives you a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price! The title features a lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame (17. 48” top tube), integrated headset, and internal cable routing for clean lines and added protection. The title hi-ten steel 8. 5-Inch rise handlebar and 50mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the strong Exposure double-wall alloy rims and Arisen XLR8 BMX race tires add crucial durability without weighing you down. The 44x16t gearing with 3-piece tubular chromo 175-millimeter cranks, and Euro cartridge bottom bracket offer a high-quality drivetrain capable of winning speeds. Aluminum linear pull brake with aluminum brake levers provide speed control, while the hi-ten BMX fork with 1-1/8" Thread less steered and taper leg helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited on the frame and a 1-year limited on parts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.