- Collapsible trekking poles made of lightweight and Super strong 100% carbon fiber engineered for trekking hiking snowshoeing and also as walking sticks
- Natural cork grip with EVA grip extension contoured dimpled palm grip with nylon adjustable straps provide firm grasp in any situation
- Height adjustment via two hard anodized aluminum steel and polymer snap-click compression lever locks equipped with easy-to-use finger tightening nuts
- Ultralight 7 oz ea length 24.5 - 53.1 in/62 -135 cm these 4 season poles score high on Matrix for ultralight Ruggedness ease-of-use and strength
- Telescoping tubes retract to compact 24.5 inch also include carbide and rubber tips performance snow/Sand baskets Plus Silver on Black pole markings that allow for easy visibility in any light
Designed and built for high performance and 4 season use, the Tiger Paw Carbon Trekking Poles are perfect for travelling ultralight in the rugged outdoors.
The Tiger Paw 100% Carbon backbone is made of high strength dense Carbon Fiber Composite telescoping tubes. The height is adjusted via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware, and engineering polymers. The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength.
The cork and polymer combination hand grip with the polymer extension and the contoured dimpled top palm grip allows for a comfortable grip in any situation and molds to your hand as the miles wear on. The silver pole markings allow for easy visibility in any light.
These poles score high in our matrix for light weight, ruggedness, ease-of-use and strength.
- Length 24.5 - 53.1 in / 62 - 135 cm
- Weight 13.9 oz / 394 g per pair (poles only)
- Included carbide tips, rubber tips, performance baskets, and snow baskets.
Mons Peak IX (pronounced Mons Peak Nine) is a Chicago based outdoor performance gear company launched in 2016. The company is named after the mountain range - Kangchenjunga or Peak IX - in the Himalayas. It is the third highest mountain in the world, has not been summited and kept in pristine condition.
The company was founded on the flagship product line - Patented 2-in-1 Tents.
Mons Peak IX's mission is to bring innovative and revolutionary products to the market for all outdoors enthusiasts - globally. The products are intelligent designs engineered for usefulness and comfort, balanced with minimalist mindset and affordability.
Tiger Paw 7075 Poles successfully served Polar Explorers of Chicago in their Antarctica / South Pole Expedition 2019
Adjustable Wrist Straps
Pull Strap #1 to pull out the Wedge W. Adjust the wrist loop size by pulling on Straps #2 or #3. Finally tug both 2 and 3 together and the Wedge W will go IN the handle tight and keep loop size.
Caution: Proper strap adjustment is tight enough and supports the weight of the hand on the poles. Too tight results in discomfort, restricts circulation and makes difficult to remove poles in use or in emergency.
Cork Grip, Poly Extension, Palm Grip
The Trekking Poles can be grabbed 3 different ways depending on the hiking terrain and individual preferences
Snap-Click Locks + Easy Use Nuts
Hard Anodized Snap-Click Lever Locks provide an audible confirmation of compression locks engaging. The compression locks are adjusted by Easy-to-Use knurled finger tightening nuts.
Caution: Always double check poles for load / weight bearing after height adjustment
All Tiger Paw Trekking Poles use Silver on Black markings to assist in low light visibility
Tips and Baskets Included
Carbide and rubber tips, compact plus extra large baskets allow for all terrain 4 season use.
Original OEM Replacement Parts
Replacement parts - carbide tips, rubber tips and baskets are available for purchase as needed.
|Shaft Material||HA 7075 Aluminum Alloy||HA 7075 Aluminum Alloy||HA 7075 Aluminum Alloy||Carbon Fiber|
|Cork Hand Grip with Palm Grip Top||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Polymer Grip Extension||✓||x||x||✓|
|Adjustable Wrist Strap||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Snap-Click Lever Lock Easy-to Use Finger Nut||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Length||24.5 - 53.1 in / 62 - 135 cm||41.3 - 47.2 in / 105 - 120 cm||45.3 - 53.1 in / 115 - 135 cm||24.5 - 53.1 in / 62 - 135 cm|
|Weight Poles Only (Pair)||17.3 oz / 490 g||16.9 oz / 480 g||18.1 oz / 512 g||13.9 oz / 394 g|
|Baskets Type||37 mm Performance and Snow Powder||50 mm Performance||50 mm Performance||37 mm Performance and Snow Powder|
|4 Season Use||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Tiger Paw Carbon Trekking Poles on a Hiking Trail - North America
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.