- Set includes 2 Bath Sheets 35"X70"
- Forest Stewardship Council certified (FSC C014262). Sustainable, Eco-Friendly, Ultra Soft
- MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX M1SM576W3 HOHENSTEIN, Hypoallergenic & lab-tested for Chemical Safety
- Luxurious, Thick, Absorbent, Super Plush, Fluffy, Fast Drying. College Dorm Essential, Great Gift
- Buy individually or in Family Multi-Packs. Perfect for Guest Bathroom Decor, Kitchen, GYM or Beach
Indulge yourself in a spa-like premium bamboo towels, made exclusively from Organic Bamboo Viscose and Aegean Turkish Cotton. Bamboo is one of the most earth friendly resources that is highly renewable and self-replenishing. It grows naturally in organic ecosystem without toxic substances or agricultural fertilizers.
Set includes 2 Bath Sheets 35"X70" – Odor-Resistant and guaranteed to have superior quality, highest absorbency & performance. The softest bath linen you will ever find
– Dense-loop terry dobby design, modern border and a wide range of light to dark solid colors
– 2-ply yarn is stronger and more durable than 1-ply or zero twist construction. Our towels are woven with double twisted yarns that are spun out of extra-long fibers
– At 700 grams per square meter, these fancy towels have the optimal weight and thickness to comfort your skin
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & CARE
– Machine washable. Tumble dry immediately after wash
– Specially Designed to resist common sources of fading and discoloration and snagging
– MADE IN GREEN by OEKO TEX M1SM576W3
– Forest Stewardship Council certified (FSC C014262). All of our bamboo material is sourced from responsibly managed forests.
Based in New York City, Mosobam's journey has been inspired by Moso Bamboo which is one of the most precious of over 1000 bamboo species. Our products are designed in USA and manufactured in socially responsible and environmentally friendly facilities in Turkey. Mosobam towel collections are made of pure natural Bamboo and premium extra-long staple cottons such as Aegean Turkish Cotton, Egyptian Cotton or Pima Cotton. We are committed to sustainable practices, and our fabric collections are thoroughly inspected and lab-tested for common allergens and harmful / toxic substances.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.