- 【LIGHTWEGHT AND PORTABLE】 405g EDC (every day carry) equipment. Small body Multi tools survival tools. Not only a camping hammer or a camping hatchet, but a 16 in 1 multifunctional survival gear and equipment. Mini survival multitool built-in folding muti-function.
- 【HEAVY DUTY】 One-piece forging multitool hammer after high frequency segmented quenching treatment. Impact resistance, corrosion resistance and high hardness multi tool for men. High-quality high-strength carbon stainless steel with exquisite craftsmanship.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】 All in one tools multi tools contains hammer, axe, knife, hatchet,Phillips Screwdriver, pliers, fish scaler, saw, bottle opener, file, scale knife, rasp, wire cutter, stripper, bung puller, Assorted Hex Wrenches and a safety lock. Multipurpose tool perfect for home maintenance, outdoor travel, hiking, camping and car lifesaving.
- 【HIKING GIFTS FOR MEN】 Amazing hiking gear for men. The non-slip handle of this camping hammer axe multitool reduces hand friction. Comfortable and effortless grip survival axe. One-piece die-casting camping gifts for men. Strong and durable Multitool camping. Ideal camping gadgets gift for men like dad, husband and boyfriend, etc.
- 【WORN ON THE BELT】 Oxford bag of this camping multitool can be worn on the belt. Portable packaging multitool hammer. Take it with you and use it at any time in an emergency. The head of the camping ax is capped. Protect products and users.
MATERIAL: HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL
HANDLE: HUMANIZED LABOR-SAVING HANDLE
WEIGHT: 405g/ 0.89lb
SIZE: 16*9*2cm / 6.3''*3.54''*0.79''
TYPE: OUTDOOR SPORTS
High strengthand high hardness.
Easy to deal with all kinds of hard objects.
High carbonsteel hammer and high hardness solid pliers.
Themultifunctional clamp head can easily cut the iron wire.
The axe can easily cut woodand branches.
A THOUGHT-PROVOKING STORY
A car fell into a river on the side of the road while driving, and all five people in it were killed.
If there was a life-saving hammer at that time, even if there was only one, it would not have killed all 5 people!
Because once the car fell into the water, the people in the car cannot push the door anyway under the strong pressure of the river outside the car.
A few minutes later, even if the oxygen in the car was not exhausted, the water pouring from the gap instantly would destroy the passengers inside.
If there was a life-saving hammer at this time, they can cut the seat belt, break the glass window of the car, and escape from the inside.
Therefore, with a life-saving hammer, there is great hope for escape!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.