- Made in US
- - closure
- Plastic frame
- Plastic lens
- UV Protection Coating coating
- Lens width: 131 millimeters
- Bridge: 131 millimeters
- Arm: 121 millimeters
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- PRIZM Lens Technology designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity. Prizm Road sport lenses designed to help you see subtle changes in road texture and quickly spot hazards like rocks and potholes in medium to bright light conditions. Ideal for cycling and running. Light transmission: 20%
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley’s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Interchangeable lens system designed to optimize performance in any environment. (Extra lenses sold separately).
- Soft vault sunglass case and Microbag included to clean and protect your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.