- The Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker provides the best for you outdoor cooking needs. With optional smokestack locations you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Charcoal fuel allows you to grill with high heat or cook low and slow
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability you can trust
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- 2 year warranty on all parts
The Oklahoma Joe's longhorn reverse flow smoker is similar to our longhorn smoker, but adds reverse flow technology which delivers an unparalleled smoking experience with increased heat & smoke evenness. Features 1,060 total square" of cooking surface- 751 square" in the main chamber & 309 square" in the firebox chamber, & heavy Gauge all-steel construction. A series of 4 removable baffles guide heat & smoke from the firebox into the main chamber of the smoker, where it engulfs the food. Other features include porcelain-coated cooking grates, alternative option smokestack locations & multiple dampers for easy heat & smoke control. Main chamber & firebox employ cool-touch handles to protect hands from heat. Firebox contains a large, stainless steel basket for easier fuel management, & a clean-out door for simplified ash removal. Offers front & bottom shelves, a 3" professional lid-mounted temperature Gauge & large 10" wheels for easy mobility. Firebox features a convenient access door to easily tend the fire. Assembled dimension: 64.3" wide x 35.5" deep x 55.5" high. Weighs 226 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.