- 20d Ripstop Nylon
- Premium Materials: SEE Polyester Filling, 20D Ripstop Nylon Shell with a DWR coating and 300T Polyester Pongee Lining that's quick warm, comfy, wind-proof and water resistant
- 4 Seasons Quilt: Comfortable temperature range 40°F ~ 68°F (5°C ~ 20°C), great option to extend the hammock camping season to whole year; combine the underquilt and insulation of a sleeping bag and you get a winter hammock sleeping system
- Keeping You Warm: Full length and wide (9.2ft *4ft), designed to fit snugly to all standard sized hammocks, keeping you warm and toasty in chilly temperatures, no (Cold Butt Syndrome) CBS anymore
- Quick Setup: Assembled bungee cord loops on both ends and strong carabiners for an easy and cozy fix to your hammock, very fast and easy to set up and take down
- Compressible & Portable: Includes a free compression stuff sack to compress into a small size for easy carrying and store, perfect for camping, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering and other outdoor activities | Weighs 28oz/ 800g | Dimensions in 9.2ft *4ft
DO YOU CAMP ON THE GROUND OR IN A HAMMOCK?
In the good old days we camped on the ground with a cheery bonfire going. Now things have changed, and we carry the sentiment in the air! You're going to have a completely new experience with the hammock underquilt, and you won't get enough of it.
The 3 seasons underquilt is ideal for temperatures from 40°F to 68°F (5°C ~ 20°C) and the winter underquilt is ideal for 23°F to 41°F (-5°C ~ 5°C). It's shaped perfectly to fit a hanging hammock, made of high quality materials that shields you from the wind and keeps you warmly cocooned.
It's also lightweight and shrinks to a small size to fit in any rucksack. Keep the cold off your back with this awesome piece of gear.
OneTigris Underquilt - Born for Hammockers
"OneTigris Hammock Underquilt has found a permanent place in my kit."
OneTigris Hammock Underquilts
- Night Protector - Single Hammock Underquilt
- Night Protector Pro - Single Underquilt Winter Version
- Shield Cradle - Double Hammock Underquilt
- Shield Cradle Pro - Double Underquilt Winter Version
- Twilight Trekker - Hammock Tent Underquilt
- HIDEOUT - Stealth Hammock Underquilt
NIGHT PROTECTOR - 4 Seasons Hammock Quilt
3 seasons underquilt & winter underquilt, extend your hammock camping season to the whole year!
- NIGHT PROTECTOR: 40°F (5°C)
- NIGHT PROTECTOR PRO: 23°F (-5°C)
- 20D ripstop with DWR coating,exceptionally comfortable, durable, and water resistance
- Made for hammock, compatible to most general sized hammocks
- Split ends, shock cords and carabiners assembled, easy for you to set the underquilt up
- Ultra lite, weighs only 28oz (800g), packable for room-saving
- Full length, 9.2ft *4ft (280cm *120cm), fix cold butt syndrome once and for all
- OneTigris NIGHT PROTECTOR Hammock Underquilt *1
- Compression Stuff Sack *1
|Type||Underquilt||Hammock||Tarp||Underquilt||Underquilt||Sleeping Quilt, Sleeping Bag|
|Temperature Rating||40°F (5°C)||/||/||40°F (5°C)||40°F (5°C)||40°F (5°C)|
|Dimensions||9.2ft *4ft (280cm *120cm)||8.5ft *4.2ft (260cm *130cm)||13ft *10ft (400cm *300cm)||8.2ft *4.6ft (250cm *140cm)||8.2ft *5.6ft (250 *170cm)||6.6ft *2.8ft (200cm *85cm)|
|Packed||13" *8" (33 *20cm)||11.8" *7.8" (30cm *20cm)||11.8" *3.9" (30cm *10cm)||13" *6” (33cm *16cm)||14" *8" (36 *20cm )||14" *8" (35cm *20cm)|
|Weight||28oz (800g)||32oz (910g)||38oz (1084g)||34oz (960g)||44oz (1250g)||35oz (1000g)|
|Outer Shell||20D Ripstop Nylon with DWR Coating||210T Nylon Taffeta||210T Polyester Taffeta with Dual PU Coating||20D Ripstop Nylon with DWR Coating||20D Ripstop Nylon with DWR Coating||20D Ripstop Nylon with DWR Coating|
|Fill Material||SEE Polyester||/||/||SEE Polyester||SEE Polyester||SEE Polyester|
|Color||OD Green, Shadow Grey||OD Green||Coyote Brown||OD Green||OD Green, Shadow Grey||OD Green|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.