- Our Soft Weave Hammocks are woven from soft, all-weather OLEFIN acrylic fabric that's resistant to staining, rot, mold and mildew, and with a 1-inch center layer of polyester fiberfill batting, for added comfort.
- Fabric thread is solution-dyed, so the earthy Flax color isn't applied afterward through washing or dipping, but goes in during the making of the thread fiber itself, becoming a permanent part of the fiber.
- The ropes attaching the hanging hardware to the hammock bed are made from weather-tough, cottony-feeling soft-spun polyester; we precision-wind all of our own rope ourselves, to exceed even the U.S. military's exacting specifications for strength.
- Hanging hardware, including chains, is zinc-plated steel, for a further boost in strength, and for heightened rust protection, while the grommets for connecting rope to hammock bed are brass-plated rolled-rim steel.
- Length: 13 ft. Width: 55 in. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs: PILLOWS and STAND SOLD SEPARATELY.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.