- DUAL WIDE-SPACED GROUNDED AC OUTLETS: Designed for large power adapters and right-angle plugs. The 2 outlets feature with user-friendly orientations and flat construction, which can let them power 2 outdoor appliances simultaneously in almost all conditions.
- 24-HOUR AUTOMATIC CONTROL: Programmed with 48 pins and each pin represents a 30-minute interval. Total 48 ON/OFF setting in a 24-hour period. Daily repeats schedule to control your outdoor string lights, pool pumps, fountains, Christmas decorations etc.
- WEATHERPROOF FOR OUTDOOR USE: Waterproof cover protects the timer from weather conditions. Constructed with heavy duty material and 6-inch SJTW 14/3C extension cord, it is safe and durable during rain, wind and snow.
- EASY TO PROGRAM: Step 1- Turn the timer dial to the current time. Step 2- Push those pins DOWN you prefer the timer to be ON (pins UP means OFF). Step 3- Slide the override switch to timer position.
- SAFE & RELIABLE: ETL listed. Conforms to UL STD No. 60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rated 125V, 60Hz, 15A Resistive & General Purpose, 10A Tungsten, 1/2HP, TV-5.
Restmo 24-Hour Outdoor Mechanical Timer
How many times you forget to turn off your holiday lights? With Restmo outdoor 24-hour mechanical timer, you can automatically turn on/off your outdoor lights, fountains, and decorations. Just set the timer, enjoy the extra time, money, energy, and let the timer do the work.
- 30-Minute Interval
- 48 On/Off Programs
- Dual Wide-Spaced Outlets
- Repeats Every 24 Hours
- 3-Prong Flat Plug
- 6-Inch Flexible Cord
- Weatherproof Rugged Design
Dual Wide-Spaced Outlets
Designed for large power adapters and right-angle plugs. The 2 outlets feature with user-friendly orientations and flat construction, which can let them power 2 outdoor appliances simultaneously in almost all conditions.
ETL listed also adds more safety level.
With 48 pins (each represents 30 minutes), you can program the timer and repeat the schedule every 24 hours. Simply control your devices, like holiday decoration lights, pool pumps, fountains, aerators and more.
STEP 1: Turn the timer dial clockwise and align the current time with the arrow.
STEP 2: Pull all the pins up.
STEP 3: Push the pins down for the desired time you prefer the timer to be ON.
STEP 4: Slide the switch DOWN to the timer position.
the clever way to power
|Outlet||2 Grounded Wide Spaced|
|Power Cord||6-inch SJTW 14AWG/3C|
|Min. Setting Time||30 Minutes|
|Max. Setting Time||24 Hours|
|Max. Rating||15A/1875W Resistive, 10A/1250W Tungsten, 1/2HP, TV-5|
|Temperature||-13 to 104 ˚F (-25 to 40 ˚C)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.