- CXX X-Tra Strong is the toughest, strongest, most shock resistant line on the market
- Tournament anglers and guides alike choose CXX because of the abrasion resistance and its high strength to diameter ratio
- Anglers have learned about the great knot strength and low stretch of CXX
- Wth 5 colors to choose from, you’re certain to have the perfect shade for any condition.
- CXX stands up to the roughest structures and strongest fish, thanks to its highly abrasion-resistant coating.
- In addition to the bass market, salmon and steelhead fishermen have also come to appreciate the qualities that this line has to offer.
- Super abrasion resistant
- Unbelievable shock absorption
- High breaking strength
- Ultra strong
From the manufacturer
P-Line was first developed to respond to a great challenge - To provide the fishing line.
Introduced into the North American market in 1982, P-Line immediately caught the attention of both freshwater and saltwater anglers. Its copolymer based technology delivered a thin diameter, soft, supple fishing line that brought many advantages into one line. It improved casting distances, gave a more natural presentation to lures and baits and allowed for increased line capacity on reels.
Today we continue to meet the high standards and expectations of the serious angler. Whether you are a tournament competitor or a weekend enthusiast you can depend on P-Line to demonstrate superior strength, great castability and abrasion resistance that is unsurpassed on the water.
Combining our experiences in copolymer and fluorocarbon technologies, P-line is on the leading edge of quality, high-performance fishing lines.
We keep a pulse on what anglers are asking for, new applications, baits, and techniques fishermen are encountering as they search for fish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.