- Teflon coated for increased surface protection
- By using 8 strands of fiber during the braiding process, P-Line has made a braid which is extremely tight and compact
- The benefit to the angler is an ultra smooth finish and the ability to retain its round shape while having a smaller diameter
- With awesome abrasion resistance, great knot strength and reduced friction, and you have the best braided “Superline” available to the angling community
- Ultra smooth finish makes XTCB extremely quiet through the guides and cover
P-Line has been known for some of the strongest and best fishing copolymer and fluorocarbon lines on the market. They now have the next big thing in braided line construction. Introducing P-Line XTCB 8 Braid with Teflon. By incorporating DuPont's Teflon Surface Protector, P-Line has created the most quiet, abrasion resistant, longest casting and strongest braided line on the water. This 8-carrier braid is round and smooth, giving it greater castability and virtually zero sound through the guides and vegetation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.