- 5+1 stainless steel bearing system, ideal for conquering big saltwater game fish
- With the HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers you can pull in 100 miles of line off the reel with no wear on the washers
- Full metal body, side plate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire offer exceptional durability
- Includes Superline Spool, no backing needed on this "braid-ready" spool
- Dependable graphite composite blank rod design and aluminum oxide guides
The Penn® Battle® Spinning Reel Kit pairs the high-performing Battle® reel with a spare anodized aluminum spool and a durable neoprene reel cover. The extra spool gives anglers the added convenience of being able to quickly switch between various line types. While the high-quality neoprene reel cover protects the reel from scrapes and dings while being transported. The Battle® Spinning Reel offers a durable design, sleek cosmetics, and a silky smooth HT-100™ drag as just a few of the many reasons why so many anglers use it. The Full Metal Body construction allows the reel to maintain precision gear alignment under severe punishment. With the Superline Spool, no backing is needed because of the rubber gasket that keeps superlines from slipping. An unbeatable value for the price point!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.