- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED – The side walls are artfully cut by hand with a design featuring a subtle homage to the pineapple. The wall design also includes four conveniently placed finger holds for easy pouring.
- SEAMLESS WALLS – While many mixing glasses are machine made with seams, the Piña Hand Cut Mixing Glass is made with seamless walls for smooth stirring and durable performance.
- EASY TO USE – Despite the larger capacity, the mouth of the mixing glass is sized to work flawlessly with all Piña strainers, including hawthorne and julep-style strainers.
- 700ml/24 Oz CAPACITY – This mixing glass is intended for mixing between 2-5 cocktails at once.
- HAND WASH ONLY – The hand-cut mixing glasses are made from temperature sensitive glass, and should be washed using cool water and should not be exposed to significant fluctuation in temperature.
The Piña Barware Hand Cut Mixing Glass is a professional cocktail mixing glass intended for professional bartenders working in commercial restaurants and bars. It is beautifully crafted with a hand cut, seamless wall design, and is intended for mixing between two to five cocktails at one time. The glass measures 5.75 inches high with a 4.25 inches wide base and has a 3.25 inch opening for strainers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.