- Thermoplastic Elastomers frame
- Polyvinyl Chloride lens
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- 🌈【Special Polarized Lenses & UV Protection Mirror Coatings】: filter out irregular lights to avoid glare, protect your eyes from harmful UV rays. Making you see clearer and offering a obvious stereoscopic vision effect. It is a ideal choice for outdoor swimming, surfing and other open water related sports.
- 💖【Full Silicone Frame & PVC Free】: hypoallergenic, soft and durable, adopts to different face shapes with ultimate comfort; Self-adjusting TPR nose bridge piece ensures a comfortable fit and won't hurt your nose bridge; Anti slip dual straps reduce force to your head and increase the comfort.
- 😊【Superior Waterproof, NO Leakage】: 3D silicone gaskets (made of safe&allergy free silicone) provide comfortable buffers and perfect watertight seals against eyes. No painful chlorine or salt water ingress. No worry about leakage and no raccoon eyes.
- 🍀【Anti Fog Curved Lenses & Streamline Design】: impact resistant PC lens with latest environmental anti fog chemicals technology, offer you a 180° unrestricted clear and comfortable vision without distortion. Streamline Design enhances your smooth swim performance. The safety glass technology also protects the lenses against falling and splintering.
- 🎁【Extra Bonus& Money Back Guarantee】: 1(15*15cm) premium microfiber cleaning cloth helps clean the smudge,dust and fingerprints on the surface lenses.If you have any dissatisfaction or problem to the product, feel free to contact us for solution.
Glare happens when your eyes are exposed to too much bright light. Polarized swim goggles are great for reducing glare in bright situations. Special Polarized Lenses with UV Protection Coatings can filter out irregular lights to avoid glare, protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, increase visual comfort, make you see clearer and offer you a obvious stereoscopic vision effect. Polarized layer is adopted by most sun glasses, not only ordinary people, people with sensitive eyes can also benefit from these advanced lenses.
HOW TO JUDGE IF THE LENSES ARE POLARIZED?
- Method 1: You will find a polarizing test sticker on our goggles package. If you can see a fish through goggles, then the goggles are polarized. Otherwise they are not.
- Method 2: slowly rotating goggles and observe a picture on you phone through the goggles, if the picture is alternating bright and dark, then the goggles are polarized , otherwise they are non-polarized.
Quick-Fit One-touch Buckles
3D Silicone Gaskets
Soft TPR Nose Bridge
Anti Slip Dual Straps
SOFT AND COMFORTABLE SILICONE STRAP, PVC FREE AND LATEX FREE
About the Fogs and Leakage
Please do not touch or wipe the inside lenses because this may damage the anti fog layers.Once the anti fog function stop working,you can：
- Purchase professional anti-mist spray and use it in the inside lenses before swim.
- Put a small amount of Baby shampoo inside your lenses, let dry for 10 to 15 minutes, and then thoroughly rinse.
- Spit a little saliva inside the lenses, carefully spread it with your finger, and rinse it.
Condensation will create fog. so splash your face a few times with cold water before putting goggles on is also a good way to reduce the fog problem.
To prevent leakage, you can:
Do not tighten the head strap too much; Try to keep a neutral facial expression. Do not making faces or squint your eyes while swimming; Make sure no hair or part of your swim cap is caught under seal;Avoid getting Vaseline or anti-chafe lotion on seal
Indoor and Outdoor Swimming
-Don't swim underwater below 2 meters
Polarized lenses create a dimmer view when wearing them and will reduce the visibility of images produced by liquid crystal displays, you may find it is more difficult to see the screen on your phone with polarized lenses on. And we do not recommend using polarized swim goggles at night/dark conditions.
ABOUT THE ANTI FOG:
1. Please avoid touching the insides lenses because this may damage the anti fog coatings.
2. Anti-fog feature could not be permanent and will be weakened and vanished as the increased using time. With proper care, the anti fog coating will work longer.
3. Before swimming, swaying the goggles slightly in the water to activate the anti-fog function
4.Use anti fog spray once the anti fog function disappears, or add a drop of baby shampoo in the inside lenses then rinse the lenses under running water.
Proper maintenance of swim goggles:
1. do not touch/wipe the inside lenses, do not rush straightly into the inside lenses
2. do not use it in the heat(Sauna,hot spring, hot shower)
3. keep the outer surface clean and clean it with ultra-fiber cloth
4. do not scratch the outer mirrored coatings with fingernails or any sharp objects
5. wash the goggles with cold water after each use to remove chlorine, salt, sand and other debris, store the goggles in the case after air dry
6. do not leave your goggles out under direct sunlight as this can dry the soft silicone seals and fade its color
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.