- Powered by a twist-grip, variable-speed, throttle, high-torque, chain-driven motor that delivers speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h)
- Features a trellis-frame chassis design with authentic street-bike inspired styling for a bold mix of style and performance
- Hand-operated, rear disc brake provides stopping power, combined with pneumatic tires and custom 12”, 3-spoke, mag wheels
- Rechargeable 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system provides up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Additional features include double-crown fork, shatter-resistant fairings, adjustable-angle, riserstyle handlebars with soft, rubber grips and a retractable kickstand
Compact size, big performance. The Razor RSF350 is the hottest two-wheel sensation to hit the ground since the full-sized RSF650. Powered by a high-torque, chain-driven motor and designed with authentic street-bike inspired styling, the RSF350 delivers big-time performance in a compact ride. Twist the throttle and feel the RSF350 launch into action with its electric-powered acceleration, hitting speeds up to 14 mph (22 km/h) for up to 30 minutes of continuous use. The RSF350’s bold style is rounded out with its rear disc brake, custom 12”, mag wheels, and a trellis-frame chassis design that make it an all-out winner for riders ages 13 and up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.