- Thick Pastry Bags: Did your previous bags leaked? Are you afraid to squeeze them? Not now! Made of durable, anti-burst, non-slip and food grade plastic that is flexible, strong, reliable and thick enough to bear pressure of squeezing and frosting without any burst or leakage
- Works with or without Any Tip or Coupler: Just cut the narrow end of piping bag according to the size of coupler or tip. These pastry bags offer fit well with all sizes of coupler and tips, giving you freedom to create flowers, stars, and unique patterns on cake whether you use tips or not
- Strong Grip: Do you struggle holding icing bag? No matter how much you squeeze, Riccle’s Icing piping bags have smooth exterior that gives you firm grip that do not slip off hands and a smooth interior that lets icing flow freely.
- Disposable Piping Bags: Cut the end of the bag, insert the desired decorating tip, fill, squeeze and that is all. There is no room for mess unlike silicone bags. Just toss it when done using
- Cakes and beyond: These cake decorating bags are ideal for projects that require multiple colors with a small quantity. Use for cake icing, cupcakes, pastries, cookies decor, thick buttercream frosting, chocolate garnishing, macaron and to add fine details to your dessert
Used and Loved by professional bakers, confectioners and decorators
Do you bake a lot and get tired of cleaning?
Not anymore! Unlike reusable piping bags, no messy clean up required. Just toss it whenever you're done with all your creativity.
Ideal to pipe out chocolate, cheese, butter, royal icing cream, jelly, ice cream and thick butter cream frosting for cake decoration, macaron, cookie decoration, cupcakes and pastries.
A perfect choice for All Artistic Bakers!
When using more than cupcake bag at a time, see-through pastry bag let you pick what icing you need in a quick glance and saves plenty of time.
A Must Have of Your Dessert Decoration Tools
Helping you making your cupcakes and muffins more mouth watering and memorable
Let's you embed more creativity in your cookie decoration
Whether you want to decorate cakes or want to bake macarons, these frosting bags are a must
How to Use Piping Bags:
⦁ Put the coupler/tip on pastry bag
⦁ Cut extra part of piping bag at bottom
⦁ Attach tip on bottom end and screw other part of coupler
⦁ Fill in frosting then twist end of bag to close it
Ohhh and don't forget! You can use it without coupler or tip too.
A perfect choice of Cookie Decorating Bags for Artistic Bakers!
|Size||12 Inch||16 Inch||12 + 14 + 16 Inch||18 Inch||12 Inch|
|Quantity||100 Disposable Bags||100 Disposable Bags||6 Reusable Bags + 6 Couplers + 6 Frosting Tips + 6 Icing Bag Ties + 1 Cake Scraper +||100 Disposable Bags||200 Disposable Bags|
|Usage||1 Time Per Bag||1 Time Per Bag||Countless Times Per Bag||1 Time Per Bag||1 Time Per Bag|
Package Includes: 100 x Piping Bags
Color: Transparent Plastic
Let's throw a baking party without creating any mess!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.