- Silicone frame
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- 【Safe And Comfortable】 Flexible silicone frame and improved higher nosepiece provide extreme comfort that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.
- 【No Leaking】 Improved seal leak resistance & excellent suction. Soft memory silicon gasket and double-deck cushion ensure a snug fit on different face shapes and keep water out of the swim goggles so that you can swim freely without distractions.
- 【Anti-Fog & UV Protection】 The inner surfaces of the lenses are coated by the latest Environmental Treatment Technology which prevent fogging of the goggles and would not hurt your face. The outer surfaces coating lenses with UV protection which can protect your eyes from Pool Water, Sunshine and Harmful bright lights.
- 【Easy Adjust And Open】The quick adjust straps can be easily adjusted. Fast pressure buckle make it easy to put on and take off. Unlike double-strap designs, the quick button is easy to use and doesn't pull hair.
- 【Package And Service】Come with a portable box. Easy to carry. We provide excellent 12-month worry-free customer service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- RIOROO swim goggles are made of premium silicone.Flexible silicone frame and gasket provides maximum comfort.
- Polycarbonate lens is resistant to cracking. They offer the most value from their long life, high quality, and endless variety
- Eyes protection and fogging-preventive coating enhances your swimming experience.
- Secure split head strap ensure non-slip coverage
How To Prevent Fogging?
1. Do not touch or wipe the inner anti-fog layer.
Activate the anti-fogging coating of inside lens by soaking the swim goggles in the water before swimming.
2. Make your skin cooler by splashing face and moisten goggles before swimming.
3. Swim goggles have a limited anti-fog life. A suitable anti-fog spray extends the lifespan.
4. Take a small drop of shampoo and gently rub it over the surface of the lens and rinse it out.
5. Spit on each lens and shake the goggles to make sure they are evenly coated.
How to prevent leakage?
1.Make sure swim goggles sit on your nose bridge and around eyes comfortably and the sealing is perfect.
2.You may adjust the strap and feel a slight pressure from the swim goggles to your skin.
3.Wear swim goggles beneath your swim cap will keep them more firmly in place against your head.
4. Work on keeping a neutral facial expression. Making faces or squinting your eyes while swimming with goggles can cause your eyes to crinkle around the edges, your goggle's seal to break and water to leak in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.