- MADE IN THE USA: Unscented box of 4 dinner candles made in Medina, Ohio and crafted with the finest blend of beeswax and other premium natural waxes; contains no petroleum-based or paraffin waxes
- DIMENSIONS: Each candle is 7-inches tall with a 7/8-inch diameter; candles burn an impressive 2-1/2 hours per inch
- TIMBERLINE COLLENETTE: Elegant dinner candles with a finish that resembles the smooth weathered bark of a tree, capturing the bold spirit of the great outdoors, and adds scenic style to any decor
- CLEAN & SOOT-FREE: We use only lead-free natural fiber wicks for a smokeless, soot-free burn that is safe for you and your family
- CRAFTED WITH PERFECTION: Since 1869, Root Candles has been an industry-leading, family-owned company renowned for innovative ideas, aesthetic enhancements and the highest standards of quality
Root - The Best Candles in America, Made in America. Collenette candles have a distinctive, formal profile that lends itself to traditional, formal presentation. A wider diameter virtually assures a flawless performance by eliminating drips. These Timberline Collenette Dinner Candles are 7-inches tall and have a wide 1.25" diameter with a 7/8" tapered base to fit into any fine dinner candle holder. The Timberline finish resembles the smooth weathered bark of a tree, capturing the bold spirit of the great outdoors. Root Candles' Timberline Collenette candles burn an impressive 2-1/2 hours per inch and are available in a designer palette of 14 year round colors and 8 seasonal colors that rotate throughout the year. Available in a wide variety of lengths - 5", 7", and 9". Root Candles is an iconic American company that traces its lineage back to 1869 when founder Amos Ives Root first opened his doors for business in Medina, Ohio. Since then, 5 generations of Root candlemakers have created the best candles in America. Using all-natural materials for purity and balance, Root candles seduce your senses, enhance your living space and soothe your soul. Candles are manufactured according to all ASTM (safety) standards. Root manufactures their own all-natural cotton wicks and test burns 1,000 candles every day to check fragrance throw, emissions, soot, flame strength, stability, useful life, welling, dripping, and burn time. Stringent color matching is done daily to ensure consistent quality from batch to batch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.