- Full-sized walking and hiking stick that is easy to pack and carry and weighs only 16 oz.
- Smart design has three 18" sections with hardened steel threaded inserts; assembles in seconds
- SE designed steel spike with reinforced removable rubber tip for excellent traction on rock, snow, dirt or ice
- Includes nylon-canvas case with rip-stick flap; loop for backpack strap fits 5'4" to 6'
- Strong, light, natural Bianbai wood- Each one is unique with floral hand-carving and weatherproof finish
SE is proud to present our Survivor Series 3-Piece Detachable 55" Hiking Stick. Planning a camping trip and wondering where you can fit your favorite walking stick? This unique design makes it an easy decision because it breaks down to 18" sections that slip inside a water-resistant travel pouch for easy pack and carry. Hardened steel threaded inserts screw firmly together so, once assembled, the pole is as strong as a one-piece construction. Asian Bianbai wood has a dense fiber structure that combines the strength of hardwood with the low weight of bamboo. Rubber tip provides a non-slip platform, and is reinforced for durability. Remove the tip to reveal a steel spike for traversing rock, compacted soil, and ice. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness of our SE Survivor Series 3-Piece Detachable 55" Hiking Stick. IPR Rights Notice: Important: Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with the SE logo on the packaging. SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.