- FIRE APPLICATIONS: These Sellstrom Goggles are heat resistant up to 350 degrees. They can be used in Wildland Fire applications, recreational outdoor brush fire jobs, or any application requiring non-vented eye protection.
- CONTINUOUS COMFORT: These Safety Goggles are made from heat resistant TPV material and have a soft, closed cell foam layer. It’s OTG design fits over most prescription eye glasses, providing a comfortable fit and secure seal.
- PROTECTIVE FEATURES: This model of protective eyewear features clear lenses that won’t fog or scratch thanks to its special STA-Clear coating
- SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS: These Safety Goggles meets ANSI Z87.1 and high impact standards. They are not for use in structural fire scenarios.
- VENTLESS PROTECTION: The goggle’s non-vent construction prevents smoke from entering its cavity and irritating the user’s eyes. Sellstrom ensures the quality & safety of our products and that they exceed rigorous industry standards.
Sellstrom Wildland Fire Goggles are designed to protect against heat and smoke. They’re made from heat resistant TPV material and feature a soft, closed cell foam layer that conforms comfortably to the face. It’s designed to fit over most prescription eye wear, and its wraparound construction provides clear view from all sides. It includes a single layer clear lens with a special STA-Clear, 8mm thick anti-fog coating. It also has a fire-resistant strap that is adjustable for a universal custom fit on both men and women. These protective safety goggles are excellent for applications where eye protection is needed or required and are OSHA compliant and meet ANSI Z87.1+, NFPA 70E, and CSA standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.