- The Sougayilang LY Series is designed to demands out the power, comfort, speed and action of angler‘s fishing tackle. The Sougayilang “Colors” spinning reels deliver dependable performance coupled with unbeatable value and eye-catching cosmetics to show angler's attitude and personality .
- LIGHT WEIGHT – LY spinning reel has a lightweight, yet very strong graphite frame. Hollow frame design and computer balancing system combined with high performance and light weight for long time fishing. The spool is a machined of aircraft grade aluminum to reduce weight and deliver long, accurate casts.
- STRONG - Sougayilang spinning reel’s Superior Drag System offers incredible stopping power. LY reels are equipped with: 5.2:1 Gear Ratio precision brass gears, hardened metal main shaft, triple disc carbon drag washers, perfect mesh drive gear and precision machined pinion gear. The lightweight aluminum handle with EVA knob provides you with extra leverage and control.
- SMOOTH and RELIABLE – 13 corrosion resistant smooth ball bearings and one instant stop one-way anti-reverse bearing give it ultra-smooth performance. Each reel features an exceptionally smooth, infinitely adjustable, multi-disc drag system that delivers up to 22 pounds of run-stopping drag power.This fishing reel is an awesome gift for experienced and beginner.
- YOUR ALL-PURPOSE REEL:LY fishing reel is a great choice for lighter freshwater applications. Ideal for gamefish including freshwater fish like bass, walleye, trout as well as popular inshore species like redfish, speckled trout and flounder with a rinse after fishing.The LY gives you more design technology and concept than reels twice the price. We Are Proud To Present You The Worry-free 1 Years Service! If Any Problem, Please Contact Us Firstly and Customer Service will Solve It for You Soon.
Combining a long list of Performance Tuned features with attention-grabbing cosmetics, the Sougayilang Colorful LY Spinning Reels deliver outstanding value and performance.
If you think that spinning reels are only good for surfcasting or for use as light tackle when casting for panfish, bass and trout, think again! From finesse fishing for bass with light tackle to pulling in large bluefin tuna, spinning reels hold their own in many different fishing styles, making them popular with many anglers. While spinning tackle will never replace the heavy-duty gear required to consistently land big offshore fish, ease-of-use is what makes spinning tackle a popular choice.
-Continuous anti-reverse clutch
-Changeable right or left hand retrieve
- Lightweight graphite frame
-Line management system 2.0
-CNC aluminum spool
-Superior Drag System offers incredible stopping power
-Precision brass gears
-Hardened metal main shaft
-Triple disc carbon drag washers
-Perfect mesh drive gear and precision
-Up to 22 pounds of run-stopping drag power
Superior Drag System
Superior Drag System offers incredible stopping power
Double Shielded Roller Bearing Line Roller
Less chance of line tangles and snarls.
Hollow Aluminum Spool
Hollow frame design and computer balancing system combined with high performance and light weight for long time fishing.
High Density EVA Grips
High density EVA knob which comfortable and anti-slip control even in wettest condition.
|Line Capacity (LB/Yds)/Model 3000||10/190 12/160 14/130||8/270 10/185 12/150||6/265 8/200 10/145||8/180 10/150 12/110||20/200 25/160 30/120||8/220 10/160 12/120|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.