- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 14. 5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0?, 15?, 25?, 40? and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- ONBOARD REEL: Onboard reel keeps 20 ft. (6m) high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- DETERGENT TANK: Extra large onboard 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2 l) detergent tank. Water inlet temperature (max) - 104 degrees farenheit
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI .
- Please read the manual prior to use as it includes troubleshooting and safety information.
POWER AND PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE! Tackle your toughest home, outdoor and auto cleaning projects with ease! Packed with a powerful 1800-Watt/14. 5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX3001 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1. 76 GPM of water flow to remove road tar, tree sap and insect splats from cars, grease deposits from concrete, heavy mildew, oil and rust stains, caked on mud, and other stubborn yard and garden gunk and grime. The Pressure Joe SPX3001 comes equipped with an extra large 40. 6 fl oz. (1. 2-liter) onboard detergent tank - perfect for blasting dirt and debris off your windows, cars, RVs, boats, ATVs, trailers, siding, barbecues, and more. Its 34-inch extension spray wand rear wheels provide maximum maneuverability and easy access to tight spaces such as beneath decks, behind grills, gutters and patio furniture as well as the undersides of automotive vehicles and heavy gardening equipment. Customize the adjustable spray to suit your cleaning task with Pressure Joe's five Quick-Connect spray tips (0 Degree, 15 Degree, 25 Degree, 40 Degree and Soap). Other premium features on the SPX3001 include an onboard hose reel for quick and easy clean-up and storage, a 20-foot high pressure hose and 35-foot power cord, garden hose adaptor and TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged. Pump Type: Wobble-Plate Piston. The SPX3001 comes with a full two-year and is CSA listed. Please read the manual prior to use as it includes troubleshooting and safety information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.