- Top Rated 6 Inch Slim LED Downlight with Junction Box
- ✅ IC RATED - Sunco's slim LED downlights are IC rated, meaning it is thermally protected and designed to be installed in the ceiling surrounded by insulation. Worry free installation, our retrofits won't overheat and cause a fire in the roof or overhead joist space.
- ✅ SIMPLE INSTALL - Sunco's LED slim downlights come equipped with a junction box which means they do not need a can (3-in-1). Cut a hole in your ceiling to size then fold the spring loaded brackets in while pushing up into the hole (only 2" clearance required). Durable spring loaded brackets fit any ceiling type double drywall, single drywall and soffit.
- ✅ ETL CERTIFIED - We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our slim downlights are instant on, which means no buzzing or flickering for eye comfort and seamless dimming in your kitchen, family room, bedroom, bathroom and common areas in your home or office.
- ✅ SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
| || || || |
Where do I use a Sunco LED Slim Downlight?
Slims are thin profile recessed lights used in narrow ceilings without a recessed can housing.
Will your wafer thin Slim really fit in a narrow ceiling?
Yes, our Slims include a junction box and require only a 2” minimum clearance.
Is your Slim recessed light able to fit around/under joists? How do you do it?
Yes. Our dimmable Slim features two spring connectors and a flat surface. Cut a hole around the joists (leave room for the j-box to slide into the ceiling space). Connect your supply wires to the j-box. Insert the j-box into the ceiling. The j-box connects to the Slim with the included twist connector for power. Then use the spring clips to hold the LED in place around the joist.
Do I need a recessed can for your LED Slim Downlight?
No recessed can is needed to install Sunco Lighting wafer thin LED Slim Downlights.
What is included?
These all in one recessed lights include everything you need for fast installation. We aren’t kidding when we say these things install fast. We installed them quickly when creating our videos. What’s included? Junction box, wire nuts, spring clips, and the LED light with trim.
What size hole should I cut in the ceiling to fit your 4” or 6” LED Slim Downlight?
Our wafer thin LED Slims require these hole sizes: 4” Slim = 4.33” hole; 6” Slim = 6.3” hole.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.