- Polarized Swimming Goggles - The polarized lenses will block 99% of intense glare from the sun or light reflecting off flat surfaces such as lakes and seas, ensuring a better eye protection for outdoor swimming, triathlon, surfing, kayaking and other water sports.
- Comfortable - Premuim & Adjustable non-slip silicone strap and flexible nose bridge allow the swim goggle to fit any face shape, super-soft silicone gaskets distribute the pressure evenly around your eyes and provide an extreme comfort that never hurt your nose or leave a mark on your face.
- Advanced Anti-fog Design - Finish fog-free with the advanced anti-fog treatment technology to stop the lenses from becoming steamy and offer you excellent visibility to focus on swimming under water.
- Professional Leak-proof & UV Protection - Ergonomic design with 3D frame ensures a perfect fit and never allows water leak in to protect your eyes from irritation. OMID swim goggles are constructed with 100% UV protection to filter out harmful rays, which will bring you worry-free, crystal clear swims every time.
- 180° Wide View & Easy Adjustment - Curved Lens technology offers 180° wide field of vision with exceptional hydrodynamics. Quick-fit buckle for perfect fit with simple one-touch - Even while wearing.
OMID G1 POLARIZED SWIMMING GOGGLES
- Anti-fog lenses offer outstanding clarity
- Soft, comfortable frame
- UV Protection helps shield eyes from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Wide panoramic vision
- Mirrored lens helps reduce glare
- Outer eye fit offers a comfortable fit for a wide range of faces
- Side release Speed-Fit clips for easy headstrap adjustment
- Well made mesh storage bag for protecting goggles
ARE OMID POLARIZED SWIM GOGGLES WORTH IT?
The Answer Is YES:
1. Compare with the mirrored goggles:
- As we all know, lake and ocean surfaces naturally produce a lot of naturally polarized light, with light waves that run in one direction (horizontally).
- The mirrored goggles will remove some of the glare from the water surface, and the view is slightly darker.
- The polarised goggles have vertical light filters which will remove almost all the glare, they cut out glare while also making everything look crisper - which is ideal if you want to see what's happening underwater.
2. The polarized swim goggles are better for your eyes:
- Increase your visual comfort. Since your eyes won't constantly distracted by glare, it is easier to view objects in bright conditions.
- Much better clarity of vision and contrast for seeing into water.
- Reduces your eyestrain. As the always adjusting to the glare from reflections is taxing on your eyes and can lead to eye fatigue.
- Conveys colors better than regular tinted lenses.
- Diminishes reflections and glare.
OMID Swim Goggles Lenses For Every Environment And Condition
How to Choose Three Different Swim Goggles Lenses？
- Polarized Lens - Offer superior glare protection and are designed for high-level light and sunny conditions. Ideal for open water swimming, triathlons and bright indoor pools, suitable for outdoor use.
- Smoke Lens - Designed to reduce light transmission and lower the overall brightness. Best suited to outdoor swimming - perfect in the sun.
- Clear Lens - Designed to provide maximum brightness and wide HD vision, suitable for daily indoor use.
180° WIDE VISION
- I am 60+ yrs old and getting back into lap swimming. I was fed up with stopping every 25 yards to drain water and clear the fog from my goggles. I came upon the OMID swim goggles on line and they sounded too good to be true but I thought I’d try them out, thinking I’d probably be sending them back. They are awesome goggles! They are extremely comfortable and I haven’t had a problem with them fogging up or water getting inside. And I can’t get over how crystal clear the vision is. I highly recommend these swim goggles.------BY Connie
- EXCELLENT goggles. Got them today and tried them out and never did I have to stop to clear water. Comfort if off the charts. Would definitely buy another pair.------BY Nelson Rodriguez
- Amazingly good at not leaking unlike so many others. I use for swimming laps a few miles a week and am very pleased. Treat yourself to a new pair of goggles. Love how well I can see underwater again.------BY dire wolf
- I like to swim in a chlorinated pool at our Health Center . I wear contacts and the chlorinated water is not good for your eyes. These worked well to fit over my eyes and keep the clorene out of my eyes. They are well made and are adjustable for different head shapes. I recommend these for anyone wanting to protect your eyses while swimming.------BY Sheila Wyss
Comfortable Silicone Frame
Goggles worn too tight will merely add pressure to the sensitive parts of the eye.
Our soft cushions distribute the pressure evenly and provide a maximum comfort, never leave red marks around eyes and nose.
Speed-fit Adjustment & Anti-slip Strap
OMID swim goggles featured easier adjustment via simple one-touch button without taking the goggles off.
The premium strap is equiped with anti-slip particles for stability while swimming.
Flexible Nose Bridge
The swimming goggles adopted Soft & durable silicone, flexible nose gasket for better sealing
Why Are Your Swimming Goggles Fogging Up?
Condensation is the culprit behind foggy goggles.
Your goggles cool off in the water, but the area around your eyes heats up due to your body temperature.
The combination of hot and cold causes water droplets to form on the inside of your goggles — which creates fog.
How To Prevent Fogging?
1. Do not touch or wipe the inner anti-fog layer.
2. Make your skin cooler by splashing face and moisten goggles before swimming.
3. Swim goggles have a limited anti-fog life. A suitable anti-fog spray extends the lifespan.
4. Take a small drop of shampoo and gently rub it over the surface of the lens and rinse it out.
5. Spit on each lens and shake the goggles to make sure they are evenly coated.
How to Stop Your Swim Goggles From Leaking?
- Adjust the strap to your head so that no gaps exist between the seal and your eyes. If you tighten your head strap too much, you actually might cause more leakage by pulling the eyepieces away from your face.
- Suction the goggles to your eyes before swimming by pressing them hard against your face. This will help prevent leaks around the edges.
- Work on keeping a neutral facial expression. Making faces or squinting your eyes while swimming with goggles can cause your eyes to crinkle around the edges, your goggle's seal to break and water to leak in.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.