- Polycarbonate frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- Anti-Fog Coating coating
- Comfortable? Of course! RTWAW swim goggles are ergonomic swim goggles that won't cause discomfort over long periods of time, and the flexible silicone frame and improved high nose frame provide extreme comfort without hurting your nose or leaving marks on your face.
- Fogged up? No! These goggles are coated with the latest eco-friendly treatment technology on the inner surface of the lenses to prevent fogging of the goggles without harming your face.
- ergonomic design to ensure that they fit different facial shapes and will never leak, making them suitable for both men and womenoggles for men and women
- Stylish look? Absolutely! The outer surface of the lens is coated with a colorful coating that allows the lens to reflect the dazzling sunlight and protect your eyes from the heat of the sun's rays. With its stylish colors, we are confident that these goggles are high fashion and will make you stand out.
- High performance! Polycarbonate lenses stay strong even in the toughest conditions. Well-designed grommets make putting on and taking off goggles a breeze without pulling hair. Note: Do not purchase this product if you are allergic to silicone.
Why choose RTWAW?
The technology offered by the lenses includes special filters that absorb horizontal light as the sun's rays begin to shine on various objects in your environment. When you wear polarized swimming goggles, more than 99% of the glare created by reflected light waves from the sun is filtered out of your eyes.
1. It reduces the amount of glare and improves your visual comfort.
2. It can provide better eye protection and reduce the harmful effects of UVA/UVB.
3. It can avoid the light reflection that occurs and make it easier to see under the water surface.
4. Can provide superior visual clarity and contrast, and also more frequently avoid fatigue-related problems, such as headaches.
Why choose RTWAW swim goggles?
Stylish look? Absolutely! The outer surface of the lens is coated with a colorful coating that allows the lens to reflect the dazzling sunlight and protect your eyes from the heat of the sun's rays. With its stylish colors, we are confident that these goggles are high fashion and will make you stand out.
Flexible nose design
√Ergonomic nose bridge frame
√Soft and durable silicone
√Reduces pressure and injury
√Elastic silicone spacer
√External eye fit
√Super soft silicone
√No raccoon eyes
How to prevent fogging when swimming?
1. Soak your swim goggles in water before swimming to activate the anti-fog coating inside the lenses.
2. Wet your face to keep the area around your eyes cool.
3. Spit and lick the inner lens like an athlete.
4. Make sure the goggles fit snugly on your face and there are no gaps when you swim.
5. Take a small drop of mild shampoo and gently rub it over the inner lenses, then rinse them under cold water for one to two minutes.
6. Use an anti-fog spray. Put them inside the lens.
7. Do not wipe the inside of the lens with your fingers or a towel.
Quick-adjustment speed clamps
One touch to open grommets without tangles
Single point adjustment system at the back of the head allows for quick and easy tightening and loosening.
Just press the center, slide the strap in or out and loosen! Plus, it offers a more streamlined fit.
Longer lasting clarity of vision
Anti-fog goggles prevent water from condensing on a fog-like surface in the form of small droplets.
UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
Your eyes need protection from more than just chlorine. Our UV protective lenses block the sun's harmful UVA and UVB rays.
The anti-fog and UV protection in the lenses make these goggles suitable for swimming in a variety of conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.