- Made of durable light weight rubber. An extra metal layer added to prevents the metal tip from poking through the rubber.
- These 7/16 inch tips are designed to fit a majority of the hiking and trekking poles found on Amazon and in local outdoor stores
- These tip protectors prevent premature wearing of metal tips and are also easy on the environment as they minimize terrain scarring and prevent damage to nature
- Use on hard surfaces liked paved trails, roads, sidewalks, or rocky terrain and feel the additional traction from the tips to help prevent slipping and improve stability
- Rubber tips wear and have a tendency to become loose and slide off, so it's always a good idea to carry extra tips especially for long hikes.
- Lightweight and durable rubber.
- Make your poles great for backcountry activities, snowshoeing, mountaineering, etc.
- Gives additional support to keep the poles from slide, making your poles easily to be used just in any terrain.
- Customize your trekking poles with these accessories and use them for multi-seasons. No tools required to assemble these to your poles as they all snap in place.
- Minimize environmental damage by metal tips and are more quiet on the rocks and help silence the clacking of the poles .
- Get an extra grip especially when on flat or rocky surfaces - this is crucial so you can avoid slipping and gives the user added stability.
Weight: 14g /pc
Hole diameter: 0.43”
24 x Trek Pole Tip Protectors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.