- CAMP IN COMFORT. The Wasatch 20-degree sleeping bag features full-length Heatseeker Eco insulation and a durable water-repellent finish for uncompromised, lightweight warmth in moderately cold conditions.
- RECYCLED INSULATION. Our 50% post-consumer recycled Heatseeker synthetic insulation has great warmth to weight ratio and can be easily packed into a stuff sack. Warm yet lightweight synthetic insulation makes this long lasting sleeping bag a camp staple.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. This unisex sleeping bag is designed with a full-length zip for easy entry/exit and has an articulated hood with cinch-cord for increased mobility and sealing out the cold.
- KEEP WARM. With a temperature rating of 20-degrees Fahrenheit (-7 Celcius) and up, this sleeping bag will keep you warm and comfortable at the camp site. Please note: the temperature limit can fluctuate depending on regional weather conditions.
- TECH SPECS. Weight: Regular: 3 lbs 14 oz (1760 g). Long: 4 lbs 4 oz (1930 g).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.