- VARIOUS PLACES TO USE: Emergency survival fire blanket ideal for the kitchen, fireplace, grill, car, camping and so on
- EXTINGUISH VARIOUS FIRES: Extinguish various types of fire by suffocating it, including liquid and grease fire
- KEEP YOUR FAMILY SAFE: Can be used to wrap around your body and act as a heat shield
- TIDY AFTER EXTINGUISHING FIRE: In contrast to fire extinguishers, the fire blanket can still keep the place tidy after extinguishing a fire
- STANDARD: Meets EN-1869：1997 standard for cooking fire suppression; Included: 1 PACK 47.2×70.9 Inches（1.2*1.8m）Fire Blanket
Tonyko Fiberglass Fire Blanket for Emergency Surival, Flame Retardant Protection and Heat Insulation with Various Sizes
TONYKO FIRE BLANKET is a safety device designed to extinguish fires. It consists of a sheet of a fire retardant material(glass fiber) which is placed over a fire in order to smother it. The fire blanket is used to cut off the oxygen supply to the fire, thereby putting it out.
Compared with ordinary fire extinguishers, it will not leave any confusion. Convenient and easy to use. Can effectively prevent fires. Fire hazards cannot be ignored. All family members should be taught the importance of knowing how to act calmly in an emergency, and investing in things that can give you peace of mind even when you are away from your loved ones.
Sizes of TONYKO Fire Blanket
|39.3×39.3 inches||Suitable for kids；This size fire blanket has 1PACK, 2PACK, 3PACK, 4PACK, 5PACK, 6PACK, 7PACK, 8PACK, 9PACK, 10PACK options to meet the needs of all family members.|
|47.2×47.2 inches||Suitable for kids；This size fire blanket has 1PACK, 2PACK, 3PACK, 4PACK, 5PACK options to meet the needs of all family members.|
|59×59 inches||Suitable for kids；This size fire blanket has 1PACK, 2PACK, 3PACK, 4PACK, 5PACK options to meet the needs of all family members.|
|70.9×70.9 inches||Suitable for adults；This size fire blanket has 1PACK, 2PACK, 3PACK options to meet the needs of all family members.|
|78.7×78.7 inches||Suitable for adults；This size fire blanket has 1PACK, 2PACK, 3PACK options to meet the needs of all family members.|
|47.2×70.9 inches||Suitable for adults；This size fire blanket has 1PACK, 2PACK, 3PACK, 4PACK, 5PACK options to meet the needs of all family members.|
Wide Range Use of TONYKO Fire Blanket
Wide Range Use of TONYKO Fire Blanket
TONYKO Fire Blanket is widely used in enterprises, warehouses, ships, automobiles, civil buildings, especially homes, kitchens, hotels, entertainment venues, gas stations and other places.
Q: Does the blackening of the fire blanket after use affect normal use?
A: It is normal for the fire blanket to turn black after use, because the glass fiber will be carbonized when the fire is extinguished. Fire blankets that are not damaged after use are recommended to be replaced. The damaged fire blanket must be replaced.
Q: Does the fire blanket need to be washed?
A: The new fire blanket does not need to be washed. If the fire blanket is soiled, you can wipe the fire blanket clean with a towel, and you can continue to use it after drying.
Q: Is it correct to test with flame burning fire blanket?
A: Not correct. When testing the fire blanket, if you directly use the flame to burn the fire blanket, the temperature of the flame will exceed 580°C, or even reach above 1000°C, and the fire blanket will be destroyed. To test the performance of the fire blanket, please follow the method of using the fire blanket.
|PACKS||2PACK(39.3×39.3 inches)||3PACK(39.3×39.3 inches)||4PACK(39.3×39.3 inches)||5PACK(39.3×39.3 inches)||6PACK(39.3×39.3 inches)||8PACK(39.3×39.3 inches)|
|Safe and non-toxic||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Long-lasting flame retardant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Isolates high temperatures||Up to 580℃||Up to 580℃||Up to 580℃||Up to 580℃||Up to 580℃||Up to 580℃|
How to use TONYKO Fire Blanket
1. Place the fire blanket in a more conspicuous position;
2. When a fire occurs, first cut off the power or gas source;
3. Hold the two black pull straps with both hands and quickly take out the fire blanket;
4. Gently shake the fire blanket away and hold it in your hand as a shield;
5. Quickly cover the fire blanket on the flame, and enclose the flame in the fire blanket;
6. Wait for the flame to go out and cool down;
7. If a person catches fire, quickly shake off the fire blanket, and completely wrap the fire blanket on the person, extinguish the flame, and call for medical assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.